We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A silicone baking mat for your sheet pans, so you can roast big batches of meal prep veggies at the beginning of the week with all your favorite sauces and seasonings without worrying about your the cleanup (or wasting parchment paper).
Promising review: "I like to do what I can to reduce my carbon footprint but I don't want to make my life unnecessarily difficult or ineffective. These mats allow me to eliminate the use of foil or parchment paper on my baking sheets, thereby saving money and being that much less potential product in the landfill. So far I have baked breadsticks and roasted vegetables on them, and they work like a charm. The heat distribution is great and they're nonstick without using spray or oil. If I had a complaint, it would be that they're a little hard to clean by hand due to how bendy and flexible they are and the fact that oil and grease seems to want to stick to it like a magnet. It isn't a big deal, though, and I'll be buying more of these." —Michelle Daniels
Get a set of two from Amazon for $12.44.
2. A two-pack of TikTok-famous Dan-O's seasoning, a low sodium, hecka flavorful option made with dried herbs, citrus, and granulated onion and garlic that reviewers love to jazz up everything from fish to beef to eggs to veggies.
Dan O's seasoning is a small business established in 2017 that gained popularity after taking to TikTok during the pandemic, where the company now has 1.5 million followers with plenty of droolworthy food content.
Promising review: "I became interested in this product while watching TikToks. I have been adding it to so many things. I use it in spaghetti, on fish and one of my favorites is to add it to popcorn. My husband had to ask why my popcorn smelled like steak. I love the fact that it is low sodium as well. I am not a fan of extra salt and most foods already have plenty of salt but need some seasoning. This should be your go to seasoning." —Heartcri
Get a pack of two (one original, one spicy) from Amazon for $16.95.
3. A 5-in-1 wine stopper reviewers swear by for making their wine taste *that* much better — this not only serves as a leakproof stopper, a filter, and a pourer, but it can aerate your wine to bring out the flavor. Extremely cheers to that 🍷.
Promising review: "I wouldn't consider myself a 'wine connoisseur' by any means, but I typically have a bottle or so float through my house each week. This wine corker takes the hassle out of pulling the original cork out, it is easy to clean, makes the wine taste better, and hello it's cheap! Would make a GREAT cheap gift for a wine drinker. At the moment, I only have the one, but I'm planning to grab a few more to keep on hand." —JasonKim Lebeda
Get it from Amazon for $9.56.
4. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff so you can keep all the fixtures and appliances in your kitchen in tip top shape. This does the trick on on everything from dirty stove tops to grimy sinks to caked-over ovens.
A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "I used this product for my stove because it's one thing I dislike like cleaning. I have used multiple degreaser sprays and they all are so toxic and don't work for me. The Magic Eraser was okay but I used several at a time and I had to scrub so hard. But this product oh my goodness, legit a miracle. It doesn't have any type of smell. I put the paste on a cloth, clean the area then wipe it off with a damp cloth and voilà, magic!" —May
Get it from Amazon for $8.15.
5. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods you can simply put through a cycle on the machine to get rid of all the crusted on grinds and residue that are *definitely* affecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven't noticed over time.
Promising review: "Love, love, love this. Have used other products but they were not only complicated to use but did not do a great job. This one really works well and is very simple to use! I have used the same metal mug for my morning coffee for about three years now and it got really stained. I used this product one time and the stains were removed. The coffee maker looks like new again. Soooo happy! Going to buy some for my son and will rebuy this for sure! The price is most reasonable also. Win/Win." —pennywrites
Get a set of six from Amazon for $9.95.
6. A compact electric hand mixer that will easily whip your creams, mix your doughs, and meringue your egg whites without causing a whole two-act-with-intermission production like its larger counterparts.
7. A cold brew coffee maker so quick and easy to use that your blood might just become 90% caffeine soon. All you have to do is add coffee to the airtight brewer, add your water to the coffee maker, and pop it in the fridge overnight. BOOM, caffeine city.
Promising review: "I have been drinking caffeinated beverages everyday for half my life. Usually brewing hot then cooling it down with ice which was quite a process to do every morning. Then I came across this cold brew pitcher and thought I'd give it a try. It's great, easy to use and clean, very convenient, lasts for a couple weeks, I love it! Making a pitcher of coffee take less time than a normal brewer and makes enough for at least one cup a day for about a week, depending on how much coffee concentrate is used. I haven't used my normal coffee or espresso machine since I got this cold brew system. The coffee seems to taste better as well, not a huge difference but it's somewhat noticeable." —Jeremy Birnbaum
Check out BuzzFeed's review of this cold brew coffee maker for more info!
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in three colors).
8. Plus a tiny milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, making you as powerful as the Starbucks mermaid herself. It also doesn't need to be plugged in, cleans with a quick stream of hot running water, and is teensy for storing.
Promising review: "A MUST-have. All of my friends and family had this so naturally I had to get one and I am obsessed. Makes every homemade coffee taste like you went out and bought one. Very affordable and worth every penny. I love that is comes with a cute holder for it." —Kayla Dillinger
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in five styles).
9. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk and gross smells from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: "This stuff really cleans my sink and disposal of the foul odor that sometimes develops. I've tried everything to get rid of the smell from the garbage disposal: Vinegar, bleach, ice, various other products, baking soda, baking soda with vinegar, boiling water...nothing seemed to get rid of the smell for long, but this stuff does. I like it so much that I ordered it online because I couldn't find it again at the grocery store." —Carol L. Hill
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $5.99.
10. A two-stage knife-sharpener, because those blades you bought back in the day?? They're probably super dull by now, even if you haven't noticed since it's happened over time. But sharper knives = faster, safer cooking, so you can ~refresh~ them with this.
Promising review: "Wow, this little gadget is pretty amazing! I have some old (expensive) non-serrated knives that are supposed to never need sharpening but unfortunately, lost their sharp edge long ago. I saw this gadget and decided to try it. I set the bottom of this gadget on the edge of the counter and ran one of the knives through the side labeled 'Coarse' about 10 times, then ran it through the side labeled 'Fine' another 8–10 times. Bingo! The knife was transformed back to its former high-dollar cutlery glory. I could hardly believe how effectively it had sharpened the knife, which I had been ready to throw away a week before. I've been happily sharpening all our knives and trying to add up in my head how much money I've saved by NOT having to buy another set of expensive knives. I don't know where else you can spend $6 and get this return for the money. Great score!" —Schelly L. Wagoner
Read our full review of the KitchenIQ knife sharpener for more deets.
Get it from Amazon for $5.99+ (available in four colors).
11. Plus a pair of cut-resistant gloves for any honorary members of the Kitchen Safety Patrol — these are designed to be four times stronger (!!) than leather to keep your digits safe.
Promising review: "I bought the gloves because I had two nasty cuts in quick succession from a cheese grater. Anyone who has had injuries to their fingers knows how difficult it is to continue to do everyday activities and meal preparation while still protecting your wound. I received the gloves quickly after my order and pressed them into use immediately that evening. I am most impressed. My fingers/hands were protected from my very sharp grater and knife while I prepared dinner. I bought two pairs, one to keep and one to give as a gift. I am now going to buy a third pair in a larger size for a friend who also likes to cook but suffers from occasional run-ins with mandolines, graters, and knives. Great product!" —O'Hare
Psst — check out BuzzFeed's full review of NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves for more deets.
Get it from Amazon for $11.49 (available in sizes S–XL and two colors).
12. A set of three dough presses designed to easily cut and press dough in uniform sizes, whether it's for hand pies, dumplings, ravioli, calzones, empanadas, making you the kind of meal prep pro that will make your past self bow down to you in awe.
Promising review: "This was a great purchase for the price. I was making empanadas and folding them by hand, which didn’t look too good. This set helps me cut them easily into circles and then easily presses them closed. Consistent look each time! I like that there are three sizes in the set so I can make them according to my mood. Easy to wash and use. Would highly recommend for the price and functionality!" —Sox
Get a set of three from Amazon for $10.07.
13. A personal blender that saves you an extra step by blending it in a portable cup you can drink it from. Basically you can dump in your produce, shake it up, pop the top off, and be on your merry green way.
14. A set of dishwasher cleaning tablets you can pop into a cycle with your dirty dishes to wipe out the occasional grime or funky smell, taking care of it periodically instead of waiting for the sitch to get out of hand.
Promising review: "We have very hard water in this area, and though my dishwasher is supposed to be self-cleaning when you use the right detergent (which I have been), it's been getting gunkier and gunkier and a couple of months ago the rinse aid dispenser stopped filling properly. When I looked that up, the online advice said that can happen if it gets too dirty and gave advice on running the dishwasher with vinegar and other tricks. But I saw this and, being pleased with Affresh's machine cleaners I'd used on my clothes washer, decided to try it. It worked AMAZINGLY, in ONE try. My rinse aid dispenser immediately started working good as new again, and my dishwasher is the cleanest it's been since we got it! Love it!" —Mouriana
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $5.99.
15. A rechargeable, flameless electric lighter perfect for all your kitchen needs, from lighting gas stoves to birthday cake candles. This is a much safer option than matches, and way more cost-effective and environmentally friendly than getting long-stemmed gas lighters.
It comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! It worked like a charm on their stove, which needs to be lit by hand. I use it all all my candles now too. I'm a big weenie about fire (lol, self-preservation) so I've always stuck to extended arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (available in five colors).
Psst — you can check out my full review of the Leejie electric lighter for more deets!
16. A produce saver storage container designed with special vents to keep your fruits and veggies fresh longer, so your produce will *actually* stay decent between your weekly grocery hauls.
Promising review: "LOVE LOVE LOVE these! We buy only organic produce which does not tend to last very long and when you pay as much as we do for organic you don't want it going bad so fast. My favorite thing about these is that it keeps my lettuce crisp and fresh for weeks not days. I've been able to buy bunches of lettuce and keep them in the fridge for several weeks. I keep the second container for strawberries, asparagus, blueberries, etc. and it keeps them fresh for way longer now. Not only that but it prevents them from molding after only a few days so I'm not worried about having to eat my strawberries in two days now. Will definitely be buying more in the future. Totally worth every penny and super easy to wash and dry." —Jessica
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of the produce savers for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $15.80+ (available in multiple sizes and sets).
17. A jar of za'atar, a Middle Eastern spice blend of thyme, toasted sesame seeds, and sumac that you'll find yourself sprinkling on just about every meal your whip up to add a little extra savory, spicy depth to it.
Promising review: "This za'atar is the best quality I have found. I've also found that the balance of sumac and thyme to be just right. This instantly spices up my boring meal prep food and I put it on my chicken, meats, salads, yogurt, or just in olive oil — basically it makes everything taste so much better. I highly recommend it!" —TC
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three sizes).
18. A 3D-printed appliance cord organizer you can discretely attach to the backs of your larger kitchen appliances to keep the cords from becoming a veritable jungle on your already limited counter space.
19. A rapid egg cooker that I am warning you right now is going to become your only personality trait. It can make soft, medium, *and* hard-boiled eggs in addition to poaching, scrambling, and making omelettes out of them. Not only will it amp up your breakfast game, but it'll amp up your ramen, egg salad, and even burrito game, too.
I've owned one of these babies and have faithfully used it every week for over two years, and especially love it for meal prep — it simplifies breakfast because I know no matter what weird assortment of groceries I'm working with, there are precooked eggs to add some protein to it (I like mine medium-boiled 🍳). If my dinner is boring or seems like it needs a little extra "oomph" to it, I'll throw in an egg from this too. Some reviews note that the alarm on it is a little loud, but the new models have significantly decreased the volume and sing a little song instead!
Promising review: "You know those objects that are totally unnecessary, but you see them and fall in love and live forever in happiness with your random kitschy thing? This is that thing. I saw this egg cooker on a BuzzFeed list and, even though I am a fully functioning adult who has never had trouble cooking eggs before in my life, I knew I had to have it. I have not been disappointed. It makes especially lovely, perfectly round omelets with minimal cleanup required. Hard and soft boiled eggs cook evenly and taste great. The poached eggs are tender and melt in your mouth over toast." —Sonnet A. Fitzgerald
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in five colors).
20. A ridiculously popular (like, over 79,000 5-star reviews) Lodge pre-seasoned cast-iron skillet you can use to sauté, sear, bake, broil, braise, fry, *or* grill. It's also built to last for decades, whether you're using it on the reg in the oven to make pillowy biscuits or on the stove to make the kind of steak that'll waft through your whole house.
Promising review: "This gets 5 stars from a picky reviewer. My husband was very impressed by the skillet when we cooked our steak last night and I was impressed when the cleaning was so easy! Highly recommend if you want to experience the high-end quality steak!" —2kiddos
Get it from Amazon for $17.90 (available in twelve sizes and styles).
21. A set of three adorable, machine-washable Swedish dish cloths that are super absorbent and designed with a cross-hatch pattern for easier scrubbing. Each one of these can replace over a DOZEN paper towel rolls. The Brawny paper towel man is shaking.
Promising review: "I originally picked these up to use in lieu of nasty, nasty dishrags that invoke my inner THIS IS NOT CLEAN demon. Since then, I have used them for everything from cleaning the kitchen to wiping up spills. After use, just toss in the wash and they are ready to go again. They are the perfect size and do an excellent job on every task to which I have applied them. They come in a variety of fun prints and I have yet to wear one out. Paper towel usage has taken a real nosedive, which is a good thing given its relative scarcity at present." —sandra simpson-kraft
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $15.08 (available in 12 prints).
22. A Baby Yoda dishwasher magnet so once and for all you'll always know whether the dishes in the dishwasher are "clean" or "dirty" and avoid any dirty dish-related mishaps (honestly though, with an adorable Grogu in your kitchen, would you even mind??).
Promising review: "Who doesn't love Baby Yoda? I was tired of my husband saying he didn't know if they were clean or not and with us being Star Wars fans I had to go with this design — it's just adorable!" —Melsa
23. A breakfast sandwich maker that simultaneously cooks an egg, toasts bread, warms precooked meat, and melts cheese into the perfect sammie in less than five minutes. Egg McWHOMST???
Promising review: "I am actually excited for my weekday breakfast now. These homemade mcmuffins are so good! My favorite version uses sliced tomatoes, Swiss cheese, and precooked bacon (from Costco). So many options, so easy! My kindergartener and my teenager both love it. I may have to buy another one for our family. It's also easy to clean with a quick wipe-down." —Joolie
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.