We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A trio lasagna pan designed so that every single piece is a crispy "edge piece," and people in the family with different lasagna preferences can customize their own versions (sometimes you just gotta drown the whole thing in cheese, you dig me?).
FYI, you can 6,000% use these for brownies, blondies, and bread too.
Promising review: "As someone who has a child (now a teenager) that will not eat any form of cheese, this pan is amazing! I typically avoid making any food that has cheese mixed into it but now I can make him a section without cheese and the rest of us our regular cheesy goodness. Another benefit to this pan is how well the portions slice. One cut with the spatula gives you a perfectly formed square. Each section makes four regular-sized portions for our family." —TLC
Get it from Amazon for $18.52.
2. A reviewer-beloved veggie chopper to make you feel like a golden god in your kitchen — this gadget julienne, chops, spiralizes, and slices vegetables in an instant and has a built-in storage container to hold the chopped veggies so you can pour them into a pan or dish without any mess.
Check out a TikTok of the veggie chopper in action.
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper which was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (get this price by clipping the $10 off coupon on the product page).
3. A weekly meal planner you can use to map out all your meals and grocery needs in advance — particularly handy if you're so busy that prioritizing yummy things falls to the wayside. This is also great for cutting costs, saving time ordering groceries, and minimizing your number of trips to the store.
The list magnetizes to the fridge, and has the meal plan on one side, and a perforated "shopping list" you can tear off and take with you on the other side.
Promising review: "I’ve been starting to get into meal prepping and this planner really helps! I like being able to look up recipes on my phone, then write down whatever ingredients I still need on the grocery list section of this planner. Its being magnetic is cool because you can hang it on the fridge. I love how the grocery list section can be ripped off so you can take it to the store, but the daily meal plans remain on the fridge so you can stay organized. This is a very simple idea, but it’s cute and helps keep me get organized and motivated to plan out my meals." —Samantha M.
Get it from Amazon for $10.95.
4. A silicone baking mat for your sheet pan, so on days when you've run out of time to do anything orderly for dinner you can just slap a bunch of veggies and frozen goods down, drizzle them in olive oil, and shove them in the oven. Bonus: these are super easy to clean, so you won't have to deal with a mess!
5. A mushroom growing kit you can grow right there in the packaging to add some sweet, sweet umami flavors to new dishes by sautéing, roasting, or air frying them up.
Back To The Roots is a California-based small business founded by two college friends that specializes in indoor gardening kits with a mission to reconnect families to food.
Psst — if you have not put mushrooms in your air fryer, my friend, you have not yet lived the full human experience. Also this growing kit comes with some recipes to get you started!
Promising review: "This product has been so much fun to watch! I followed the directions, exactly as written, and the mushrooms began growing within 3–4 days. I will say that I did soak them for close to 10 hours before putting them back in the box to grow and I believe this helped a ton. I also kept the box inside by a window with the blinds closed in order for them to get indirect sunlight. The mushrooms grew tremendously for almost a week before they started to shrink so I clipped them to cook with and they were DELICIOUS! This was such a fun product and process to watch. I am now in the process of trying to get a second batch of shrooms from the same box. Fingers crossed!" —Steph A
Get it from Amazon for $18.89 (available in three varieties).
6. An extra large combo air fryer and oven for anyone whose Venn diagram of "I want to eat like royalty" and "I would like a machine to do all the cooking for me" is a circle. This bb comes with 11 different presets based on what kind of meal you're cooking so you'll get the optimum time and temperature for perfectly-crisped dinners and desserts that will leave your actual convection oven *shaking* with jealousy. (Particularly because this thing not only doesn't need time to preheat, but will cook food up to 50% faster!)
Promising review: "I chose this particular air fryer over hundreds offered on Amazon. Features that were the most important to me were the number of presets (counting defrost), the warranty (a year), Cosori accessories, and ease of use. It is easy to clean in the dishwasher, and the preset settings mean that I don't have to calculate time or temperature. But it's also easy to add time or subtract it if you need to. The night I received my air fryer, I made the most amazing steaks that were so tender and moist inside! Since then, I have made Cornish hens, BBQ ribs, blueberry muffins, tater tots, and many other dishes. The fryer is not heavy and it is not loud when in use. Do yourself a favor and buy this!" —nativehoosier
Get it from Amazon for $119.99+ (available in three colors).
7. Plus a magnetic air fryer cheat sheet so you can finally experiment with juuuuust the right amount of reckless abandon, while knowing everything you stick in there will still come out safe to eat.
Promising review: "Bought an air fryer several months ago which I haven't used a whole lot because it came with only a few recipes but not enough info on other items to cook. The Lotteli cheat sheet gives you cooking times and temperatures for a lot of your common everyday foods in a magnetized easy-to-read, two-sheet combo that fills in where air fryer pamphlet that came with the unit leaves out. I also bought an air fryer cook book but this only comes with specific recipes, whereas the cheat sheet fills in the void for quick basic needs. Very happy with this purchase! 😁" —B. Frank Smith
Get it from Amazon for $11.45+ (available in two colors).
8. A waffle bowl maker that doubles as a burrito bowl maker, so basically every meal and dessert is taken care of for the rest of your life.
Promising review: "This is the ninth Dash mini appliance I've bought and I love it. It's small; enough for one person. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Heats up pretty quickly. Doesn't take too long to cook my waffle bowl. I've only done it using shredded cheese and a couple of minutes was all it needed. Need to try it with other stuff, but so far, I'm happy with it." —Geovanny and Doris
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in four colors).
9. A rapid veggie steamer so you can be like, "BOOM. SIDE DISH!" without actually putting in any work beyond pressing a few buttons and waiting five minutes.
10. A jar of za'atar, a Middle Eastern spice blend of thyme, toasted sesame seeds, and sumac that you'll find yourself sprinkling on just about every meal your whip up to add a little extra savory, spicy depth to it.
Promising review: "This za'atar is the best quality I have found. I've also found that the balance of sumac and thyme to be just right. This instantly spices up my boring meal prep food and I put it on my chicken, meats, salads, yogurt, or just in olive oil — basically it makes everything taste so much better. I highly recommend it!" —TC
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in two sizes).
11. An electric potato peeler that whoops, just got a permanent spot on your counter. Not only does it effortlessly peel potatoes, but it can handle pretty much any peeled produce you throw at it, from apples to kiwis to oranges to tomatoes. (To be clear, though, your highest priority should *always* be mashed potato-ing.)
Promising review: "Love it! It's light and easy to use. When I use a potato peeler I was always peeling too much potato with the peel. This blade is fine and only gets the skin, in seconds. Except for the 'poles' of the potato but I don't mind. It's easy to clean if you have a sprayer to just rinse off the spikes where you insert your potatoes. Small enough and doesn't take up much room." —yestfl
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
12. A set of three dough presses in different sizes perfect for hand pies, dumplings, ravioli, calzones, empanadas, and truly any delicious thing you can think of that you want tucked into a pillow of warm carbs — this makes the process streamlined and easy so you don't have to sweat it.
Promising review: "This was a great purchase for the price. I was making empanadas and folding them by hand, which didn’t look too good. This set helps me cut them easily into circles and then easily presses them close. Consistent look each time! I like that there are three sizes in the set so I can make them according to my mood. Easy to wash and use. Would highly recommend for the price and functionality!" —Sox
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.99.
13. A pair of bear claws so you can stop paying up for pre-shredded meat but still keep your hands clean from any pulled pork or rotisserie chicken grease!
Promising review: "We’ve been on a shredded chicken breast kick and have been using table forks to do the shredding. It was a miserable task and we dreaded it but prefer the taste of shredded chicken over other cooking methods. I saw these in a newsfeed article on inexpensive things that will save you time. It seemed too good to be true but after quickly shredding 4 chicken breasts we have to say it definitely saves a lot of time and effort. I think they are actually intended for larger cuts of meat like roasts so are kind of bulky but worked really well on the chicken breasts. Life-changing." –Michele
Get them from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in four colors).
14. A bottle of truffle seasoning that honestly has become one of my only personality traits, to the point where I'm just like, begging you to try it. I should gatekeep this stuff so I can have it all to myself but it is such a delicious and satisfying and ridiculously affordable alternative to real truffles that I'm throwing the gates WIDE OPEN.
*wheezes in truffle* Okay, I bought this on a whim because there's a sushi place down the street from me that makes truffle avocado sushi rolls and I was like, I need these in my life, but I also need money to live. I decided to DIY it with a regular $4 avocado roll and this seasoning and the umami bliss of it all basically exploded my brain. Since then I've tried it on eggs, on burritos, on potatoes, on chocolate mug cakes, pretty much every sweet and savory thing I can think of. The best part is you really get an excellent bang for your buck — it's so flavorful that I've been using this for months now and have barely made a dent in the container!
Promising review: "Yes, I'm a truffle lover to begin with. And, of course, only a truffle is a truffle. But I gotta tell ya this delectable heaven-sent powder is one heck of a more versatile option. Utterly AMAZING on popcorn, in eggs, added to soups and sauces to layer flavors, veggies, PASTA...the list is endless (I think the only thing I haven't tried was sprinkling it on ice cream...although LOL). It is a bit salty, so I advise testing the waters first. But I just ordered my ninth and tenth bottle of the Truffle Zest." —Greengirl
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
15. A set of porcelain ramekins to experiment with single-serving foods like mac 'n' cheese, quiches, and desserts, so you can inspire yourself to mix things up by letting your usual plate take a vacation.
TBH, even if you don't cook something revolutionary in these, eating out of a lil' ramekin is an Experience (TM). Here are some fun ramekin recipes to try out if you take the plunge.
Promising review: "These ramekins are great! They are the perfect 4-oz size and look beautiful. I used them to make some creme brûlée and they came out so adorable. They come well packaged and are easy to clean. They bake well and are pretty nonstick. Overall I am very happy with my purchase." —adc.jdc.522
Get a set of six from Amazon for $15.38.
16. A simple silicone bread maker that proves you don't need any expensive equipment or complicated instructions to make delicious bread at home — in fact, you can mix the ingredients right into the silicone maker and pop it right into the oven.
Promising review: "This mixing bowl invention is genius. Bread making always makes such a mess, but with the Lekue Silicone Bread Maker, I can mix, proof, and bake all in one bowl. It was a big advantage for proofing wetter dough like crusty artisan or sourdough because transferring that wetter dough out of the proofing container without degassing it was always a challenge. Being able to do everything in one container is extremely helpful. Also, by having the Lekue wrap around the bread during baking helps to trap some steam for those desirable holes in artisan bread." —Keek
Get it from Amazon for $24.28.
17. A bottle of cult-favorite Truff truffle-infused hot sauce, which *extremely* lives up to its hype — the combination of its heat and the calm of the umami truffle flavor instantly turn everything you put it in into a delicious emotional rollercoaster. Psst — in 2020 it was even one of Oprah's Favorite Things!
Here's what BuzzFeeder and air fryer recipe extraordinaire Hannah Loewentheil has to say about this sauce:
"There's one ingredient that makes even my most average home cooking taste amazing, and it's this truffle-infused hot sauce. I first heard about Truff on a list of Oprah's favorite things, and I knew she would never lead me astray. So I quickly realized I needed Truff in my own kitchen.
There are three kinds of Truff hot sauces: the classic black truffle sauce, a 'hotter' sauce, and the crown jewel, the creme de la creme, a white truffle hot sauce. Look, the white truffle–infused hot sauce quite literally tastes like heaven, but IMO, the classic black truffle hot sauce is the most versatile and a staple in my kitchen. And while at first $20+ seemed like an absurd price to pay for hot sauce, this stuff is worth the price tag. I mean...truffles. And here's the thing: I've tried plenty of truffle-infused hot sauces, olive oils, and what-nots in the past, but they often taste overpowering or low-quality. Truff hot sauces are the perfect balance of decadent truffle, heat, spice, and a tiny bit of sweetness. Now I'm completely and most likely irrevocably hooked to this liquid gold. I slather it on pretty much everything savory from eggs and tacos to sandwiches and fried rice. If you're looking for a way to add flavor to your home cooking or turn basic meals into pure extravagance, you should probably invest in a bottle of Truff."
18. Plus a bottle of avocado hot sauce to both delight and emotionally confuse your tastebuds with the combo of creamy avo + HEAT so delicious you'll be like, "Welp, time to open my own taco truck."
The question is less what can you put it on and more what *can't* you put it on. Reviewers mention salads, burritos, eggs, burgers, sandwiches, and steak.
Promising review: "Please start keeping this in stock! I'm stockpiling when you do carry it — just in case! So good. Favorable and just a mild level of hot, it's really good on anything that needs a little something — eggs, beans, rice, etc. Not a 'hot sauce' as much as a flavor enhancer. And, name aside, not really avocado in flavor; the avocado base just provides a little creamier, smoother, richer base for the spiciness. I can see people who don't like avocados still liking this sauce." —Jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in three flavors).
19. A heat-safe, durable pizza stone so you can go ham baking decadent pizzas and breads with the *chef's kiss* perfect amount of crispiness without the edges or bottom getting burnt or unevenly cooked.
Promising review: "Absolutely awesome way to cook either a homemade pizza or a frozen store bought pizza! If you’re sick of your pizzas not cooking fully and/or correctly, I highly recommend this product!! It’s oversized surface makes cooking any size pizza extremely fast and easy!" —Calvin W Bulford
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (clip the $5 off coupon on the product page for this price; available in three sizes).
20. A two-pack of TikTok-famous Dan-O's seasoning, a low-sodium, hecka-flavorful option made with dried herbs, citrus, and granulated onion and garlic that reviewers love to jazz up everything from fish to beef to eggs to veggies.
Dan O's seasoning is a small business established in 2017 that gained popularity after taking to TikTok during the pandemic, where the company now has 1.5 million followers with plenty of droolworthy food content.
Promising review: "I became interested in this product while watching TikToks. I have been adding it to so many things. I use it in spaghetti, on fish, and one of my favorites is to add it to popcorn. My husband had to ask why my popcorn smelled like steak. I love the fact that it is low sodium as well. I am not a fan of extra salt and most foods already have plenty of salt but need some seasoning. This should be your go to seasoning." —Heartcri
Get a pack of two (one original, one spicy) from Amazon for $20.99.
21. A multi-functional masher you can use to make mashed potatoes, stir sauces, break up frozen meats, and go to clown town on softer cooked foods like veggies to get them to the precise consistency you want.
Promising review: "This is awesome. It works really really well. I’m really surprised at how much easier it makes cooking ground meat, especially nearly frozen or frozen frozen. I didn’t realize I needed this in my life. Glad I bought it. Especially at the price. Value exceeds the price for sure." —Dana Bice
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in two colors)