1. A cold brew coffee maker to save you a zillion frenzied trips to the coffee shop each day. This is so gloriously easy to use that all you have to do is stick your favorite ground coffee in the filter, seal the airtight lid on top, and pop it in the fridge overnight. Boom, four cups of cold brew to help you power through the marathon of Zoom calls for the day.
Promising review: "Ever find a product that just really really works and delivers everything as promised? Well, if you haven't, I strongly suggest buying this cold brew maker. You will not be disappointed. Takeya is my new best friend and that's saying a lot because I've had the same best friend since childhood for thirty something years, but this girl is magic...... She's amazing! I am so pleased with the cold brew coming from this little inexpensive maker. It's easy to use and delivers perfect delicious results. I was spending $10 a day buying coffee from the chains but now, nope. Extra cash in my pocket!" —Jamie
Check out BuzzFeed's review of this cold brew coffee maker for more info!
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in three colors).
2. A rechargeable, flameless electric lighter for everything from lighting your beloved three-wick candles do your gas burners — this is a much safer option than matches, and way more cost-effective and environmentally friendly than getting long-stemmed gas lighters.
It comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! It worked like a charm on their stove, which needs to be lit by hand. I use it all all my candles now too. I'm a big weenie about fire (lol, self-preservation) so I've always stuck to extended arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it.
Promising review: "Turns lighting three-wick candles into Harry Potter magic. And while 'life-changing' may sound a touch hyperbolic, it really isn't if you've ever gotten a hand cramp from clicking a butane lighter that stubbornly refuses to produce a flame. Simple to charge with the included cord — and the charge is long lasting. (I charged mine a week or two ago and use it nearly every day.) Love that it has a light to indicate when it's on/off." —Call of the Mild
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (available in five colors).
3. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which will truly do a number on everything from dirty stove tops to grimy sinks to caked-over ovens. A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "THIS STUFF IS MAGIC. If you’re questioning getting this to clean harder stains or anything, this is your review to read! I was a little skeptical because I’ve tried many things to clean my shower door with the hard water stains and nothing really ever got it completely clean...this stuff did! I wish I would have taken before pictures. It did take a couple applications and some scrubbing, but honestly I didn’t have to scrub hard, just used a wet cloth and this and my shower door is now completely clean without any hard water stains! I’m obsessed. Now to see what else I can clean with it." —Rachel Anne Deaton
Get it from Amazon for $7.95.
4. A ridiculously popular set of breathable, stain resistant cooling bedsheets to stop you from overheating in the middle of the night. These have amassed over 80,000 5-star reviews on Amazon (and come in so many colors you could build a rainbow).
Promising review: "Goodbye stained sheets! These are MAGIC! It’s actually stain resistant!! I dyed my hair at home using dark brown and dark red permanent dye, and forgot to keep my wet hair wrapped in a towel overnight. In the morning, my new light yellow pillowcase was covered in dark streaks. I figured it was ruined but threw it in the wash anyway — no special stain remover or anything. It came out of the wash STAIN FREE! INCREDIBLE! Aside from that it’s super soft, and incredibly inexpensive. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!" —Tema Payette
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in seven sizes and 18 colors).
5. A detergent booster that essentially supercharges a run of your dishwasher to get rid of those caked-on hard water mug stains — bippity boppity (detergent) boost!
Promising review: "We were having problems with our dishes coming out of the dishwasher dirtier than they went in. Hard water left deposits and scum all over everything, and the dishes would be soaking wet. This miracle powder has made all our dishes come out totally dry, shiny, and smooth. It's like magic." —Eric Dietrich
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
6. A sparkling-wine saver that will keep your bubblies bubbling so you can pop your prosecco any day of the week without worrying about wasting the leftovers.
I purchased one of these at the aggressive behest of a friend, and it's LEGIT. I told myself I was a Red Wine Lady my whole life because it was easier to save for later, but now that I don't live in constant fear of wasting the bubbly stuff, I am an All Wine Lady and have finally achieved my truest form.
Promising review: "It's like magic! Easy and works exactly as it claims. The bubbles multiply inside the bottle after it has gone flat. Marvelous darling!" —Heather T Davitt
Check out BuzzFeed's review of the wine saver here!
Get it from Amazon for $11.97.
7. A heavy duty grout cleaner you only need to let sit for 10 minutes before you scrub the dirt and grime from all those sneaky crevices like it's your superpower.
Promising review: "Whatever fairy particles reside inside of this bottle, it is nothing short of magic! I cannot begin to tell you how many products have failed at fixing a botched tiling job my (now ex) contractor had made of the entire ground level of my house. I bought this as last resort for cleaning stained grout, and wow! While working on the grout, which magically transformed before my eyes, I realized it is also taking off the several months old caked on/dried haze that no other product could touch and that I pretty much had given up on. I'm writing this review as I'm about to look whether this comes in a gallon size. Yep, that good! I might have to cut back on groceries in the coming weeks, as the product is pricey, and I need a lot of it, but I'll be glad to do that in order to salvage my floors. Whoever made this miracle liquid, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart." —Sleeplessdomore
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
8. A produce-saver storage container designed to keep your fruits and veggies fresh way longer, so you can finally stop surrendering to the race against time when your produce goes bad faster than you can finish it.
Promising review: "These work like magic! One way or another, I always used to end up with moldy produce in my fridge. Not anymore! I put two packs of strawberries in the larger container and they lasted for significantly longer than they would have in their regular store containers. I was completely amazed. I am definitely going to buy more sizes for the rest of my produce!" —Alyssa Nunez
Read BuzzFeed's review of these "miracle" produce containers for more deets.
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
9. A broom for pet and human hair that can work on any type of floor, but is specifically designed to pull it up from the carpet faster and deeper than even a lot of vacuums can reach. In less than five minutes you'll find out what color your carpet's *actually* been the whole time!
An embarrassing confession: I do not have a pet, but I shed like nobody's business. My hair gets so ingrained in the carpet that a vacuum truly does nothing for it, so I often was just unrooting clumps of hair from the floor with my hands (sorry for the visual). I bought this broom and it immediately started pulling it up GOBS of hair. My carpet like, genuinely changed color (turns out the pink was supposed to be much pinker, whoops). Anyway, do with that semi-horrifying information what you will — you can read my full review of the pet hair broom for more deets.
Promising review: "This sucker is magic. I bought mine thhree years ago and it still works. I use it to scrape up the dog hair that gets embedded in my living room rug. (We have two basset hounds that are constantly shedding.) The vacuum gets a lot of it, but even after I run the vacuum I can drag this broom over the rug and drag up entire piles of dirt and fur that were missed. It's also great on my kitchen tile. We have a dog door in our kitchen, so our two bassets are always dragging in dirt and making messes. This works better than a broom because it works like a squeegee — nothing gets caught in the broom fibers, and it can clean up damp/wet messes as well." —yetanotherstephanie
Get it from Amazon for $12.44.
10. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods you can simply put through a cycle on the machine to get rid of all the crusted on grinds and residue that are *definitely* affecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven't noticed over time.
11. A set of Bottle Bright tablets so you can tackle all those stains on your bottles, mugs, and coffee makers so fast you'll wonder if it's enchanted.
Promising review: "I seriously can't believe how well these little tablets work. I had the most disgusting Hydro Flask coffee mug; I tried everything — bottle brush, different kinds of soap, vinegar, EVERYTHING — and there was still a seemingly impenetrable layer of black sludge inside. It grossed me out so much that I bought ANOTHER Hydro Flask to replace it. Eventually they both got black inside, so I tried these little magic tablets. I let a tablet sit in each of my mugs for an hour or two, and the black sludge rinsed out COMPLETELY, without even scrubbing. They look brand-new. What a magical product. No weird smell or taste afterward, either. I liked it so much that I used it on another Hydro Flask I use primarily to hold my Bloody Mary mix in the fridge. I couldn't put anything else in it because it would always taste like spicy tomato juice. Bottle Bright to the rescue! No residual smell or taste anymore. AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of six from Amazon for $8.
12. An eco-friendly air purifier with a user-friendly design that's got a reusable filter for dust, pollen, smoke, odor, and pet dander. Not only can it help reduce seasonal and pet-related allergies and trap harmful particles in smoke and dust, but you also have the option of adding a drop of essential oil to it to make your whole home smell like a ~lavender field~.
Promising review: "Amazing. I love absolutely everything about this product. Does exactly what it says it’s going to do." —catag1749
Another promising review: "Everyone must have this. I've been suffering from asthma and pollen for years and I can’t even explain how important this item became to me. Omg, it works magic. The first night I turned it on I thought I was sleeping under a green tree in a rain forest. Fresh air! Such an amazing experience. It also reduced my snoring and asthma." —Hanifa Hashimi
Get it from Amazon for $51.99.
13. A bunch of Miracle-Gro "food spikes" that can bring plants back from the brink of death, and then will continuously feed them for 30 to 60 days as a bonus.
Promising review: "LOVE THESE! People will remark on your plants when you start using them. These make a huge difference if you haven't been feeding your plants — super easy to use — just stick them in your plants and forget about it. I put new ones in all my plants about once a month. They're like magic!! I give them away as gifts, they're that great. :)" —Vicki Huntman
Get a set of 24 from Amazon for $2.78.
14. A bottle of odor-banishing Poo-Pourri spray, so nobody in the family ever has to come out of the bathroom and be all, "Uh, maybe give it a minute."
Promising review: "I was using Lavender Vanilla for a while, and switched to another scent because the bottle matched my bathroom theme better haha. A few squirts before you go, and your guests (and/or you) will have nothing to be embarrassed or uncomfortable about on burrito night. :) This stuff really is magic." —Daniel K.
Get it from Amazon for $4.99+ (available in nine sizes and 19 scents).
15. A set of dishwasher-cleaning tablets you can pop into a cycle of laundry to "poof!" all the extra grime and that funky smell you were low-key hoping would just go away on its own.
Now you can host your get-togethers without that one helpful friend being like *GASP* when they see the state of your dishwasher.
Promising review: "Absolute magic. I always approach with a healthy dose of skepticism whenever taking advice from BuzzFeed, tip hero, etc. but this time I took a chance and could not be happier. I recently bought a condo that was not well maintained and struggled cleaning many of the appliances. The dishwasher was caked in deposits from years of operation without proper care. Two of these pods, as suggested for heavily soiled scenarios turned back the clock. It looks brand new inside. BRAND NEW. The plastic, the walls, everything. For those who spend hours a week cleaning, you will be amazed by this product. 10/10 would buy again and again and I’m telling everyone I know about this." —Jason
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $5.99.
16. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: "These are amazing! I was skeptical at first but I followed the directions (which are super easy) and was grossed out and satisfied at the same time to see the gunk that was removed. You put the entire packet down your disposal (I read that twice too) and magic happens in under two minutes! That is what I call powerful and successful cleaning! The scent is super clean and light with a hint of lemon. These will definitely be a cleaning staple for me." —KPITT
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $5.60.
17. A set of satin pillowcases that create less friction for your hair, so you can wake up with hair so magically untangled and fresh that your dry shampoo will wonder if you moved away.
Promising review: "This pillowcase is magic. I’ve never had a pillowcase that doesn’t make my hair a mess when I wake up. I woke up today with my hair looking exactly the same, neat and nice. And the pillowcase makes it really comfy to sleep on." —Taliese P.
Get a set of two from Amazon for $9.99 (available in seven colors and three sizes).
18. A handy fridge deodorizer to finally get rid of that slightly ~off~ smell your fridge has had since the day you inherited it, no matter how many times you went to clown town cleaning it out.
This deodorizer lasts up to six months, and also helps keep produce fresher for longer. The company claims it's six times more effective than baking soda — a ton of reviewers mentioned they'd tried the baking soda method and failed, but that this worked like a charm!
Promising review: "I am nearing eight months pregnant and have had the nose of a bloodhound for the entire pregnancy. Everything has a smell and makes me nauseous. The dogs stink, the refrigerator stinks, my husband stinks, plastic bags have a stink, every single food stinks, even Scotch tape has a stink. Our refrigerator is less than a year old, and yet after taking it completely apart and scrubbing every single shelf and crevice four times, I can still smell across the house or from another floor when someone cracks the door of the fridge open. For months, I have been gagging anytime someone gets a snack unless I wait five minutes in the garage for it to air out. Less than 12 hours with this deodorizer, and it is a literal miracle. For the first time since June, I can INHALE inside my own house and even in my own refrigerator without the smell of some unknown food triggering the nausea. There is no smell — an absence of smell. I don't know what kind of magic this is, but 50 stars to this product and I am loyal for life." —Sonja
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
19. A tiny milk frother to save you a ton of money by transporting you to Starbucks without ever leaving your kitchen — suddenly everything you drink will taste like it was lovingly handcrafted by a barista.
It's also teensy for storing and cleans with a quick stream of hot running water! We stan a convenient appliance!!
Promising review: "I love this frother! I have two! I'd purchased a cheaper one at one point, and that was a mistake. This is the best frother on the market. Perfect for my Keto coffee in the morning, and honestly for so many other things! You can whip up some whipped cream in seconds. It's amazing. I bought some coffee syrups of my own and stopped going to Starbucks thanks to this lil guy. Instant coffee bar. The brand customer service is also really amazing. Can't say enough about this frother and about its brand. This little wand is magical!" —Clarissa Luna
Get it from Amazon for $14.95 (available in 32 colors).
20. A microwave pasta maker so convenient for making *chef's kiss* perfect pasta with *chef's laziness* little effort that it'll feel enchanted.
For the pasta lovers out there, here are some hearty five-ingredient pasta recipes to give a try, like pasta bolognese and creamy sausage and tortellini soup. Pro-tip: this microwave pasta maker works on lasagna and ravioli, too!
Promising review: "I've had this thing for less than twelve hours and I've used it three times ... IT'S MAGICAL. I eat a lot of pasta — like, A LOT. I probably eat pasta at least seven times a week; I love pasta! Boiling water is a pain and I've always hated having to wash the big pasta pan afterwards. Well this Fasta Pasta puts that to an end. Now all I have to do is measure my pasta, fill to the water line, and wait. It's kind of like Ronco's 'set it and forget it.'" —Kate Slater
Get it from Amazon for $16.98.
21. A handy dish squeegee for anyone who is constantly at the mercy of their dirty dishes because they don't have a dishwasher or a garbage disposal — this cuts through crusted on food with ease so you can slide it into the trash before hand-washing (and is also super tiny, so it won't take up much room!).
Bonus: one side of it is curved so it'll work on bowls as well as plates.
Promising review: "I’m honestly shocked at how good this thing is. I bought it to aid in cleaning my big square industrial style sink, as it doesn’t drain well and my water pressure is too low to make much of a difference so stuff like coffee grounds and random pasta bits build up fast. This thing is like magic on my sink. I can quickly scrape everything into the drain strainer and chuck it. My sink is 90% clean and dry just from doing that, and with all the gross food bits taken care of I can find and scrub the stubborn parts faster. The shape of this scraper is perfect, because I can get it exactly in the corners of the sink where most everything collects. I also use it for scraping dishes before washing them and that’s where the curved end really shines, because it swoops around bowls and pots effortlessly. Comes clean with a dot of dish soap and a quick massage. I used it to squeegee a big water spill off my counter once and my counter was completely dry in seconds, no towels needed. It doesn’t miss anything when you’re using it. To me it’s comfortable enough to get the job done while not compromising on my ability to put enough pressure on it for a good clean pull. Best part is I’ve been using it for months and it still looks new." —April
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
22. A rapid egg cooker that I am warning you right now is going to become your only personality trait. It can make soft, medium, *and* hard-boiled eggs in addition to poaching, scrambling, and making omelettes out of them. This gizmo is like, a thousand potential brunches and meal preps in one.
I've owned one of these babies and have faithfully used it every week for upward of two years, and especially love it during quarantine — it simplifies breakfast because I know no matter what weird assortment of groceries I'm working with, there are precooked eggs to add some protein to it (I like mine medium-boiled 🍳). If my dinner is boring or seems like it needs a little extra "oomph" to it, I'll throw in an egg from this too. Some reviews note that the alarm on it is a little loud, but the new models have significantly decreased the volume and sing a little song instead!
Promising review: "This is honestly the best purchase I have ever made. Maybe you don't need it if you can boil eggs and have them come out right every time, but I just ... can't ... do it. I have checked for advice online. I have talked to my 92-year-old grandmother. I have done everything — the ice, etc. I just can't peel the darn things. Even if you normally can do it on your own, this would be a lot easier than boiling water, timing them, icing them, etc. This egg cooker is magical. It's MAGICAL. You don't even need to time them. It knows to do 12 minutes for three eggs and 17 for six eggs though I don't know how. But I have tested it. It's magic. Eggs peel perfectly every time. It's beautiful." —Janalge
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in five colors).
23. A Pet House candle with scents engineered to cast a spell over all those miscellaneous pet odors like litter boxes, dog bed, and all those lil' sprinkles of pee that you've just accepted as "eau de basement" since your pet came into your home.
Promising review: "These are the BEST candles for homes with dogs. We have five dogs (yup, five) ranging from a 6-lb Chihuahua to a 95-lb Lab. All are rescues and two are seniors. Senior dogs tend to be a little more stinky. These candles are amazing. Even when not lit with the lid off they make the house smell like fresh cut flowers. Light just one and the whole upstairs smells like lilacs. It’s magic. There’s no chemical scent, it really smells like fresh flowers. I’m not a fan of labels on candles, and this one peels off really easily and leaves no sticky residue. You’re left with a beautiful, clean looking, fresh smelling, dog funk eliminating and even-burning candle." —Laurel
Check out BuzzFeed's review of the Pet House candle for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $21.95 (available in 16 scents).