51 Gifts That Will Make Their Lives A Little Easier
You're one waterproof pair of $30 AirPod dupes away from being their absolute favorite person this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A set of affordable, highly popular (seriously, these have nearly 220,000 popular reviews) wireless Bluetooth earbuds so they can multitask to their heart's content without ever getting tangled in their headphone wires. These are also a great option for people working out at home who want to listen to bops without blasting Rihanna through the whole house.
2. A chic rose-gold rechargeable electric lighter your candle-loving friend can use to replace all their old gas ones. This one is not only pretty, but completely flameless, and made with a long stem so they can use it to light gas burners and larger candles.
3. A set of durable, TikTok-beloved matte hair clips designed for all hair types that are so comfy a lot of reviewers say they're a go-to for all-day wear. Sorry @ headbands, the clips are taking this one!
Promising review: "I will admit I bought these from seeing them on TikTok and I needed new clips for my thick hair. I am not disappointed and beyond glad I got them. The colors are gorgeous and they stay put without hurting my head. I'm very impressed." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of four from Amazon for $12.99.
4. A Geekey multitool, which looks impressive at first glance, but functions as *deep breath* a coring tip, serrated edge, can opener, wire stripper, smoking pipe, file, imperial and metric ruler, protractor, bottle opener, multi-head-fit driver, lanyard hole, bike spoke key, screwdriver tip, wrench, *and* bit driver all at once. In short...it is a whole lot.
5. A waterproof Bluetooth shower speaker with a hook that attaches right to their curtains or a suction cup to stick on their tiles, so they can listen to their favorite news podcasts or get their groove on first thing in the morning.
6. A weekly pill organizer designed with push-through silicone lids so they can easily organize their pills at the beginning of the week without worrying about knocking it over while the lids are all open. Each pod also has a magnetized base, so they can easily remove it and replace it if they're on the move.
7. An adorably encouraging daily planner they can fill out throughout the course of each day — a super cute gift for the friend who likes to keep organized.
8. Plus a set of eye-popping fine-point pens designed for planners and journals that will not only delight them with their easy gliding, but also the way they never bleed through pages.
9. A mug warmer to keep their coffee piping hot long after they brew it, so they can stop drinking it cold every time their morning slips into the time-space-caffeine continuum.
10. A dainty beaded face mask chain to keep their mask on their person while they're driving in the car between errands.
11. A bathtub caddy that will turn their bathroom into an oasis. Pinot? Poured. Candle? Lit. That travel series where Zac Efron wears a ton of beanies? Queued. Now all they have to do is calmly explain to their loved ones that they live in a tub now.
12. A Baby Yoda dishwasher magnet for *that* friend who can't get enough of him. This lil' bub is reversible, so they'll always know whether the dishes in the dishwasher are "clean" or "dirty" and avoid any dirty dish–related mishaps.
13. A super-popular time-marked water bottle that comes in a bajillion different colors to help motivate them to stay hydrated. Come for the fun colors, but stay for the super-handy flip-top lid and silicone leakproof spout that actually makes drinking water seem — dare I say — fun?
14. A toilet night-light so they can navigate to the bathroom without stubbing their toe on 86 things or turning on the overhead light and confusing their poor brain into thinking it's daytime.
15. A memory foam seat cushion for their tushy so effective at relieving pressure from their tailbone you might just be tempted to buy one for yourself after hearing them sing its praises nonstop.
16. A slim-profile single-serve Keurig coffee machine that also does ICED coffee (and tea!) and accommodates travel mugs, so they'll save approximately *does some math* one bajillion dollars on trips to the coffee shop to get cold brew.
17. A see-through toaster, so they can watch their toast get to their *precise* level of preferred toastiness and finally have the kind of breakfast they deserve. TBH, they'll cancel their Netflix account, this is the new TV.
18. An Atlas Coffee Club subscription for that friend who's always Gilmore Girls–level of caffeinated, and can't ever seem to stay fully stocked — this will send them a different gourmet coffee from around the world every month, along with tasting notes, brewing instructions, and a postcard from the country it's from.
19. Plus a compact milk frother to make everything they drink taste like it was lovingly handcrafted by a barista *without* actually having to put pants on and drag themselves to Starbucks.
20. An affordable sunrise alarm clock that's a total game changer for heavy sleepers or people who sleep in pitch black rooms, which make it all too tempting to slam "snooze" in the morning. This gradually lights up the room in the minutes leading up to their alarm, so their eyes are already adjusted to the light and significantly less groggy when it's time to get themselves up and attem.
21. An 8-quart 11-in-1 Instant Pot that AIR FRIES, which means it's basically amassed so much kitchen power that all their other appliances will cower (as they should!!). This cooking MVP also pressure cooks, sautés, steams, slow cooks, sous vides, warms, roasts, bakes, broils, *and* dehydrates with minimal effort, since the settings are right there on the control panel for them.
22. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that works its magic on their glass in just 20 seconds, so they can rest easy with their nightly glass of Pinot knowing they've spared themselves the infamous Post-Wine Headache or allergic reactions.
23. An adorable multipurpose nursing cover they can also use as a car seat cover, stroller cover, and high chair cover, made in unique soft jersey fabric patterns that are easily washable and long-lasting.
Spiltmilk is a North Carolina–based, woman-owned small business established in 2020 that specializes in custom nursery design and parenting products.
Promising review: "I love how soft this feels. I’ve used it for breast feeding and to cover my stroller. It’s been the best thing. I love the colors!" —Marleny Aguilar
Shipping: The seller lists the estimated arrival time as two to three weeks.
24. A Sport-Brella, which is an SPF 50+ maneuverable personal umbrella with a universal clamp that'll latch onto any chair they own. Boom, instant shade no matter where they've parked their human self, whether it's the porch, the beach, or the park.
26. A lightweight faux-leather tote so versatile and roomy, it'll last them through every season. Plus, it's got a cheeky side pocket they can use for backup face masks if they're on the go.
27. Plus a purse organizer insert they can easily slide into any bag, from a tote to a designer dig, for instant pockets to organize their life. Another perk? If they're switching out their purse, all they have to do is slide the organizer out and pop it in with all their stuff raring to go.
28. A contoured sleep mask designed to alleviate pressure from their eyes and plunge them into total delicious darkness, while staying put on their head without any Velcro snagging in their hair. A lot of 20-minute power naps are about to turn into three-hour sleep-a-paloozas, y'all.
29. A cup cozy pillow designed to stay the heck put on their bed, couch, or even your car, so they can have a safe place to stash their morning coffee, La Croix cans, and snacks.
30. A pair of high-waisted crossover leggings from Aerie so buttery smooth and high performance that they went outta stock for MONTHS once TikTokers blew up their spot — reviewers swear by these for high-intensity workouts and lounging alike.
Promising review: "BETTER THAN LULU'S! I saw these on TikTok and waited almost two months for them to be back in stock but they were so worth it. They’re buttery soft and the criss-cross design makes me look like an hourglass! They looked small at first but stretched just fine." —Lake
Shipping: Standard shipping, with options for two-day, overnight, and in-store pickup available.
Get it from Aerie for $33.71 (originally $44.95; available in women's sizes XXS–XXL, including long and short sizes, plus 10 styles).
31. A page holder so they they can be like "look, one hand!!" aka the parkour version of reading. Now their other hand is free to do important things like drink tea and eat cake.
32. A high-ponytail running cap with UPF 50 protection so you can keep the sun and sweat off of your face *and* keep your hair from getting tangled while you work out. This particular design even comes with two openings in the back for a high *or* mid pony.
Vimhue is an Arizona-based, woman-owned small business that specializes in uniquely engineered running hats.
Promising review: "Love this hat so much! I already ordered another one in a different color for myself and one for a friend! I live in Texas near the gulf and it’s summer — really humid and really hot. I walk three to four miles outside most days and I’d been wishing for a hat that allowed for a high ponytail so I could keep my hair off my neck to not get as hot/sweaty. Decided to Google it and found this and was thrilled! The X straps are easy to adjust and it fits great and is breathable. And it’s super cute!" —mlp06h
Shipping: The seller lists the estimated arrival time as one to two weeks.