We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
2. A five-year One Line A Day journal to give them a little ritual to look forward to at the end of every day (and really look forward to once the years start to overlap!).
3. A pair of wireless sleep headphones so versatile they can use them for everything from playing white noise to fall asleep or blasting music on a post-work evening walk to listening to soothing meditations or podcasts at night.
4. A bottle of Dr Teal's soothing Epsom salt to help relieve aching muscles and give them something decadent to look forward to all day (aside from watching their frozen pizza go round in the microwave, that is).
5. Plus a set of 50,000 (!!) highly popular, 100% biodegradable water beads for the ultimate ~spa vibe~. These are basically microscopic when they arrive, but expand into small, bouncy jelly-like balls when exposed to water.
6. A collapsible microwave popcorn maker that doubles as a serving bowl, so they can have buttery sustenance as they fall into a Marvel movie marathon hole so deep it probably doesn't have a bottom.
7. *Plus* a cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt that anyone in the movie theater industry will say is a perfect dupe for that oh-so-savory buttery goodness everyone loves to inhale before the previews begin. Not to be dramatic about popcorn on main, but this stuff is game-changing.
8. A gorgeous pastel paint-by-number with an intricate, deeply satisfying pattern to follow that will keep their hands busy when they're trying to focus on a Netflix series but the stress of the day keeps making their thoughts wander.
9. A shampoo scalp massager they can use in the shower to massage and exfoliate their scalp, so they can get all of the relaxing decadence of feeling like someone is massaging their head without physically going to a salon.
10. Plus a rose gold rechargeable electric lighter to make their transition from day stress to night relaxation even more seamless. This one is not only chic as heck, but completely flameless, and made with a long stem so they can use it to light burners and deeper candles, too.
11. A pair of glowing lightsaber chopsticks, because anyone who said people shouldn't play with their food has *clearly* never experienced the joy of unwinding for the night by simultaneously eating sushi and channeling the Force.
12. A 500-piece "All Dogs Are Good Dogs" puzzle so they can spend the evening curled up with the only thing better than quality time with friends: quality time with their four-legged friends 🐶 .
Promising review: "LOVED my Gemma Correll puzzle!!! It was so well made and looked adorable when finished. So perfect, I bought a second as a Christmas gift!" —Jennifer S.
Shipping: Standard shipping with expedited two- to three-day shipping options available at additional cost.
Get it from Badge Bomb for $20.