53 Gifts For The Homebody In Your Life
"There's no place like home" — Dorothy, but also anyone who's ever tried this CBD bath bomb or game-changing milk frother.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A pair of wireless sleep headphones so versatile and comfy that they can use them for long stretches at home, whether it's for white noise to fall asleep at night or soothing meditations and podcasts during the day.
2. A pretty pastel mug warmer to keep their coffee and tea piping hot long after they brew it, because the best part of being at home is taking their sweet, sweet time.
3. A memory foam seat cushion for their tushy that a lot of reviewers swear by to reduce pressure on their tailbone and help with lower back pain from prolonged sitting in chairs that weren't designed for it (which is, unfortunately, *most* chairs we own).
4. An assortment of international snacks so they can take an entire delicious trip around the globe without ever leaving the living room.
5. A moon lamp perfect for that ~aesthetic~ friend who loves to spend Friday nights at home — this is the ultimate soothing, celestial vibe.
UMMMM I bought this because it was on one of Amazon's top-selling products pages for so long that I was like, "Why are people so obsessed with this moon!!" And now, my friends, I know. First of all, it really does look hyper realistically like a small moon and adds a chill vibe wherever you plant it. But it's also just so soothing to watch and have in the periphery. You can control dozens of different colors for it and either keep it on those colors or have them alternate, fade quickly, or fade gradually. It's super easy to charge and controlled by a remote, so you can move it off its stand and have it light up wherever you want. These days I tend to turn it on for my designed ~me time~ night every week, in which I will light a candle, pour a glass of red wine, read a romance novel, and, of course, light my lil' moon. Definitely one of my favorite "the internet made me do it" purchases.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in five sizes).
6. An adorably encouraging daily planner they can fill out to give their day some sense of order and structure, which can *all* too easily fly out the window when they're spending a lot of time at home left to their own devices.
7. Plus a set of eye-popping fine point pens designed for planners and journals, so they can — gasp — color-code their tasks, putting a fun twist on them that makes it all the more motivating to stay focused 🌈.
8. A copy of The Book of Myself: A Do-It-Yourself Autobiography in 201 Questions that's perfect for any stage of life, whether your giftee is already a hardcore journaler or a newbie who wants to take it to the next level.
9. A Baby Yoda dishwasher magnet so cute it'll take their mind off the *constant* dishwashing loads that come with being at home more often. This lil' bub is reversible, so they'll always know whether the dishes in the dishwasher are "clean" or "dirty" and avoid any dirty-dish-related mishaps.
10. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey so they can add a pinch of sweet and a kick of spice to at-home meals that might otherwise feel totally "blah" by now. (No offense to microwave pizza! She's trying her best.)
11. A compact light therapy lamp that thousands of reviewers swear by — this UV-free bb is smaller than other models, making it easier to use on a desktop for longer sessions on days when they're too busy to get away from the computer during prime daylight hours.
12. An adjustable bamboo bathtub tray that will turn their boring bathroom into a veritable spa. Pinot? Poured. Candle? Lit. Netflix? Queued. Now all they have to do is calmly explain to their loved ones that they live in a tub now.
13. Plus a luxurious bath soak to help calm both their skin *and* their human self — it has CBD in it to promote skin health, Epsom salts for relaxation, and meadowfoam seed oil for that extra hydration that'll make them feel like a happy lil' land mermaid even if they just spent the whole day crouched over a computer screen.
14. A trio lasagna pan perfect for fun dinners at home — this ensures every single piece is a crispy "edge piece," and people in the family with different lasagna preferences can customize their own versions (sometimes they just gotta drown the whole thing in cheese, you dig me?).
FYI, you can 6,000% use these for brownies, blondies, and bread too.
Promising review: "As someone who has a child (now a teenager) who will not eat any form of cheese, this pan is amazing! I typically avoid making any food that has cheese mixed into it but now I can make him a section without cheese and the rest of us our regular cheesy goodness. Another benefit to this pan is how well the portions slice. One cut with the spatula gives you a perfectly formed square. Each section makes four regular-sized portions for our family." —TLC
Get it from Amazon for $20.99.
15. A mini waffle maker to churn out adorably-sized, perfectly cooked-through waffles in mere minutes — not to mention hash browns, paninis, biscuits, and even (gasp) PIZZA. Why go to the International House of Pancakes when they can just become it?
16. Or an Oprah-approved (no seriously, it's on her 2021 list!) stuffed waffle maker you can gift to your breakfast-loving friend for the best waffle they'll ever have, whether they're biting into thick raspberry jams, a flood of warm Nutella, or even a cozy savory egg or meat.
Promising review: "What a fantastic invention! I have one in the camper and one at home. Easy to use and easy to clean!!" —Becky B
Get it from Amazon for $49.