Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A pair of wireless sleep headphones that will play white noise or the music of their choice in a comfy headband, so they don't have to risk their ears getting sore while they snooze.
3. "We're Not Really Strangers," a revolutionary new card game to help you open up to your friends, family, or significant others and form stronger bonds with them. It involves three levels of cards with questions you use to get to know each other, with each level a little deeper than the last, plus "wild cards" and "dig deeper" cards to really break the surface. There are also two modes — "play safe" and "play to grow" — depending on how deep you want to dig with certain people or groups.
Check out a TikTok of "We're Not Really Strangers" in action.
We're Not Really Strangers is a US-based small business specializing in purpose-driven, relationship building card games to help foster human connection. You can check out the family edition, the couples edition, and the friendship edition for more specific options!
Promising review: "If you want a stronger bond with someone please play this game with them. You will get to know them on another level. I love how there’s levels to how deep you want to get with one another. Mostly every question is really interesting and can bring out one hell of a conversation, laughter, or even tears." —Khoa Tran
4. A Geekey multitool for the person in your life who thrives on being overly-prepared — this gives them over a dozen *more* ways to do just that.
5. A Silly Poopy's Hide & Seek game, aka any parents' dream — this gizmo keeps kids entertained for hours of fun hiding it all over the house, where it makes little noises to give clues about where to find it. It's basically all the joy of playing hide and seek, except it's the *toy* hiding, not the humans.
Check out a TikTok of the Silly Poopy in action.
Promising review: "Let me tell you that if you want hours of endless fun of hide and go seek without having to hide yourself, this is a must get! When it's hidden it makes various toot noises and says stuff so the kids know if they are close. And when they find it and press the button to do and sing the silly poopy dance ... even you will dance and sing along!!! Doesn't need batteries and come on, it's poop? Who doesn't think poop and toot noises are funny and if they don't they are lying to themselves. A must-have for fun with your kids without barely doing any work!!" —andrea kelli gorman
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
6. A roll up tool organizer to make your favorite "fix-it" friend's life SO much easier — reviewers love how it holds a surprisingly large amount for how compact it is, and that the handles make it easy to grip while rolled up or to hang when it's fully open. Plus no more lugging around a bulky toolbox!! (No offense, Bob the Builder.)
Check out a TikTok of the roll up tool kit in action.
Promising review: "My husband absolutely loves this! The bag has so much room for tools yet will roll up and fit under his truck seat. No big bulky tool box needed, this carry bag is perfect!!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $31.99.
7. A five-year One Line A Day journal so your friend who keeps starting journals and then abandoning them can finally find something that sticks — one line a day is *super* low commitment (and imagine how satisfied they'll be looking back every year!).
8. Or a copy of The Book of Myself: A Do-It-Yourself Autobiography in 201 Questions that's perfect for any stage of life, if your friend is already a hardcore journaler and wants to take it to the next level.
9. A flexible universal tablet stand so they don't have to crane their neck or tire out their arms just to marathon reruns of Parks and Rec in peace.
Tablift Store is a US-based small business established in 2014 that specializes in tablet holders for beds and uneven surfaces.
Promising review: "Have you ever dropped your tablet on you when trying to use it while lying in bed? Well, it hurts! This support works great with my large iPad. The stretchy cord holds my tablet securely so I can play or work on it without having to hold it with my hands. It is great for this. I am very happy with the tablet on here and I use it frequently because I am inherently lazy and it works well." —Nurse Jeannie
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in two colors).
10. A pair of lightweight legging-style joggers reviewers swear by for perfect Lululemon Align Jogger dupes — these are the perfect transition pants for errand-running and exercise on days when they're Doing All The Things At Once.
Promising review: "These are literally the best leggings/joggers I have ever owned, and I plan to eventually buy every single color. I originally saw these on TikTok and heard they were like the Lululemon ones but cheaper. I've never owned Lululemon leggings, but if they feel anything like these, then I have clearly been missing out. These are soft and absolutely perfect. I love the pockets and jogger style and that they fit like leggings and can be worn to the gym or dressed up with a cute outfit. I need to buy every color of these before they're gone!" —Courtney
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and 12 colors).
11. A dainty monogram necklace so chic it'll become part of their signature look, à la Alexis Rose on Schitt's Creek.
12. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except with one arguably better feature — these are completely waterproof (like, they can fully take them in the SHOWER) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $18.99+ (available in five colors).
13. An unofficial Disney Parks cookbook so they live their best Mickey Pretzel life without it costing an arm and a mouse ear to book plane flights and park tickets.
14. A wireless, Bluetooth-enabled karaoke mic that will sync with preeeeetty much anything, including speakers, players, or singing apps on their phone. Now they can live out their Ariana Grande fan fiction in the comfort of their own home.
Promising review: "You don't understand TikTok made me obsess over this microphone. As a 30+-year-old woman, I resisted purchasing it. I finally broke down and bought it because it was haunting me in my sleep. I'm so glad I did. When I am in a bad mood I start karaoke in my house and am instantly better. It has 'ruined' my teenage son's life because my performances can be heard through his Xbox microphone. This is a must-have product." —Zane A. Undercoffer
Get it from Amazon for $30.99 (available in 11 colors).
15. A cult-favorite portable blender, and BOY do I mean portable — it charges so they can operate it wherever they are, and it's as small as a water bottle, so once they blend their ingredients, they can swap out the lid and drink straight from it. Smoothie o'clock just became every damn time of the day.
Promising review: "Yes, I did it. I bought the TikTok blender and don't regret it one bit. I can create any smoothie I want, from healthy to dessert shakes for the kids. So easy to use, charge and clean. It's a must buy!!!" —Debby from Warren
Get it from Amazon for $39.98 (available in four colors).
16. A breakfast sandwich maker that simultaneously cooks an egg, toasts bread, warms precooked meat, and melts cheese into the perfect sammie in less than five minutes — sorry not sorry to everyone else waiting in line at Dunkin'.
Promising review: "I am actually excited for my weekday breakfast now. These homemade McMuffins are so good! My favorite version uses sliced tomatoes, Swiss cheese, and precooked bacon (from Costco). So many options, so easy! My kindergartener and my teenager both love it. I may have to buy another one for our family. It's also easy to clean with a quick wipe-down." —Joolie
Shipping: Available on Amazon Prime