We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A no-scrub weekly shower cleaner you can quite literally "set and forget" to maintain its cleanliness over time — once you apply it after a shower, you just have to wait 8 to 12 hours and it'll quietly tackle the soap scum, grime, oils, mold, and mildew stains without any elbow grease from you.
Promising review: "I used this in my shower. The floor had a yellow tint to it. I tried bleach to get rid of it. I let bleach just sit on top of it for hours. The yellow tint would not go away. I thought the yellow tint was just the surface of the floor pan showing its age. I tried Wet & Forget Shower on the whole shower. I noticed the shower floor was white the next day. I was blown away." —totsubo
Get it from Amazon for $17.97.
2. The Pink Stuff's Miracle Multipurpose Cleaner Spray, which lives up to its name and *then* some considering the feats it can accomplish — people compare it to a Magic Eraser for everything from scrubbing the oven to caked-on pans to cleaning walls to getting stubborn stains off tiles and mirrors and sooooo, so much more.
Promising review: "Love the scent and how it leaves such a pretty shine and smooth feel on my counters and stovetop! A little goes a long way which makes it a very economical purchase. It is so easy to use and requires very little (if any) scrubbing. Simply spray and wipe. We have very hard water and the stains have been removed by the first use! Was so impressed with this product, I bought it for my mom and my best friend (who are all cleaning obsessed liked me). There is a bottle in the kitchen and both bathrooms as well as stocked in my cleaning closet!" —EJ
Get it from Amazon for $9.48.
3. A fast-acting ChomChom pet hair remover roller that is deeply beloved by pet owners — it's like a sticky lint roller, but specifically designed to pick up pet hair and not only lock it in, but stash it inside the roller itself, so you don't end up making matters worse by just shoving the hair around instead of getting rid of it properly.
Promising review: "With a long-haired cat, fur gets everywhere. We’ve been searching for the best way to remove our fur baby’s hair that she leaves behind on any upholstered furniture. Up until now, we would burn through roll after roll of lint rollers. This isn’t economical, when cleaning couches! I was initially hesitant about this product, but I figured I’d give it a try. I was totally blown away by the performance! It’s essentially a self-cleaning red felty lint brush. I would definitely buy again." —Christopher F
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
4. E-Cloth's window cleaning kit for glorious, streak-free windows and mirrors *without* using a single cleaner — all you have to do is dampen the Washing Cloth with water to clean, then follow it up with the Glass & Polishing Cloth to make it ✨ gleam✨. Once you're done you can toss 'em in the laundry and they'll be good as new!
Promising review: "This product is amazing! We recently moved back into a house we had been renting for the past three years. Little did we know our renters were absolutely disgusting and left every inch of the house a huge dirty mess. I intended to use this only on our many windows, but then figured I would try it on the mirrors in the bathrooms and it worked amazingly. So I moved to the sinks and faucets and they were literally dazzling! So, I figured I would try it on the tub. The renters apparently never used the water softener and also washed their huge wolfhounds in this tub. It was disgusting! It certainly took some elbow grease, but WOW! NO chemicals! No cleaning products! Just this one cloth! I am sold and you should be too!!" —Carly
Get it from Amazon for $13.40.
5. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: "These are amazing! I was skeptical at first but I followed the directions (which are super easy) and was grossed out and satisfied at the same time to see the gunk that was removed. You put the entire packet down your disposal (I read that twice too) and magic happens in under two minutes! That is what I call powerful and successful cleaning! The scent is super clean and light with a hint of lemon. These will definitely be a cleaning staple for me." —KPITT
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.98.
6. An MVP-worthy pet urine stain-removing spray that instantly tackles both old and new stains *plus* the yucky smell, so you can enjoy the quality time you're getting with your pet without sacrificing your carpet and/or your nostrils.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "I have always been skeptical about products to remove pet stains as most I have tried don't completely work. This one is amazing. There is a spot on our carpet that our Yorkies like to use. I have steam cleaned it 2-3 times with carpet cleaner and the stains still show up with a blacklight. I decided to give this brand a try. I followed the instructions and soaked the area with the product and used a towel that is weighed down. I waited two hours and came back and was shocked to see how much urine was on the towel. After letting it dry and vacuuming the area, the blacklight test came out clean! I was blown away. If you need to get out pet stains for porous surfaces or even hard ones, this works wonders!" —Tom Ahrens
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
7. An enzyme-based laundry stain remover that is basically the ultimate in "I'm too busy for this nonsense" hacks — all you have to do is spray it on a stain, throw it in the hamper, and wait for it to come out whenever you get to wash day.
Puracy is a Texas-based, family-owned small business specializing in plant-based, chemical-free, hypoallergenic home products, with a donation made to local families in need with a portion of every purchase.
Psst — this spray also does a number on all those other miscellaneous stains in your life, like wine, coffee, soy sauce, makeup, and period blood! I recently bought this to test it for myself, and can attest to how well it works to get period blood out even after you've tried something else. I stained a pair of beloved bright-blue bike shorts in my sleep and tried to get it out with soap and water, but the stain was still there when it came out of the wash. I treated it with this, stuck it back in the wash, and BOOM, it's like it never happened (I panicked before I could get a before and after, please forgive me, laundry gods).
Promising review: "My husband is blown away. After years of trying everything else on the market, this is the first stain remover to actually remove a ring around the collar. And remove an old ring around the collar, at that. Rings are completely gone from white shirts, patterned shirt, colored shirts... as if they were never even there. No damage to the fabric and dyes. We sprayed on and left for 5-10 minutes before putting the shirts in the wash. The rings were gone before even going in the wash. Amazing!" —Memly
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
8. A set of heavy-duty wipes that are most definitely not here to play — they're basically the paper towel version of The Rock and can lift up stains on anything from grease to permanent marker to nail polish. Bonus: they're tough on stains, but the aloe vera in them makes them super gentle on skin!
Promising review: "I was blown away with the amount of things I was able to clean with these! My daughter had got bright red lipstick on the bottom of her foot and tracked it EVERYWHERE in the house. I tried multiple cleaners/sprays that wouldn't touch those stains, but with these wipes and a little scrubbing the lipstick is GONE!!!" —Megan M.
Get a pack of 90 from Amazon for $14.94.
9. A grout pen for all those tricky areas where all the cleaning supplies and scrubbing in the world won't fully get the job done — this lets you restore your floors back to their fresh grout glory in the nick of time.
Promising review: "These things are awesome! I cleaned my bathroom tile grout first because the lady who lived there before me really let it go. A few places stayed stained and I was worried it wouldn't cover them, but all grout areas are bright white and look new now!" —Donna Cook
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (available in four colors).
10. A bottle of TikTik-beloved Folex Instant Carpet Stain Remover, a water-based cleaning spray that will rescue your carpets from juuuuust about any peril you put them in, whether it's ink, grease, dirt, pet stains, food, coffee, blood, or even *old* stains you've long given up on.
Promising review: “There are products that you love and buy again. And then there are products that you love and can’t live without. And then above that, are a few select products that you revere and hold with the highest honor. Folex is that product. I have used Folex for years and it works wonders on everything from spilt coffee, wine, and dog messes, without any chemical smells or residue. But my love for Folex grew so much deeper when I dropped a 32-ounce jar of salsa down the stairs. My husband took one look and declared that the stairs were ruined and would need to be replaced. I took a look, grabbed the Folex and said, 'We’ve got this.' If you have children, pets or are very clumsy with your canned goods, you need this bulk-size jug in your arsenal of cleaning supplies.” —Carobnty
Get it from Amazon for $9.73+ (available in two sizes and in multi-packs).
11. A cute lil' insect catcher you can set in a plant or near your fruit bowl or compost to deal with any unwanted fluttering guests. These odorless sticky traps are designed to work indoors and outdoors and will stop fruit flies, gnats, mosquitoes, and more.
Reviewers note that these work best if you put them somewhere the flies are already attracted to — these will definitely trap them, but they won't attract them on their own.
Promising review: "I am blown away how easy and these are! I am stunned by the amount of things it catches!" —Lannie
*Another* promising review: "A must for your plants. Great for all those fungus gnats near my plants! Saw this shown on a TikTok used in a vivarium enclosure and just had to try it. Works great and is very attractive looking." —Mac
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $7.99.
12. Plus a pack of liquid ant baits because, unfortunately, 'tis the season, and they did NOT sign the lease for this shared tenant situation they're trying to scam right now. This 12-pack is a (scarily!!) effective way to draw them out and get rid of the problem.
One time I came home from a long weekend to find my fourth story apartment had been sieged by these critters and after several attempts, these bait traps were the only thing that nipped the problem in the bud. The bait in the traps first attracts all the ants out in DROVES — like truly it looked like there were tiny ARMIES coming through my floors, I didn't even realize how bad the problem was until they were all poking out. But slowly the ants started to eat up the bait, and bring it back to the *other* ants, so the problem was pretty much gone within a day or two and completely gone within three.
Promising review: "Ants were invading my kitchen, so I tried several products to get rid of them. Nothing worked, until I purchased these little Terro ant baits. I set out several of the baits, and the ants were completely gone within a couple of days. The baits are easy to use and affordable. HIGHLY recommend!" —Lacey Lane,
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $11.92.
13. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods you can simply put through a cycle on the machine to get rid of all the crusted-on grinds and residue that are *definitely* affecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven't noticed over time.
Promising review: "I have a one cup Keurig machine that I clean regularly with white vinegar. I decided to give these a try and was blown away by the gunk that came out of what I thought was a clean machine! So easy to use — just pop it in and run the machine as usual then run it through with water after removing the cleaning cup. Since my results were still coming out dirty, I ended up running it four times until the water ran clear. It works!" —Christine
Get a set of six from Amazon for $9.95.
14. A reusable microfiber Swiffer mop pad that reviewers love not only because it's ready for action again right after a wash cycle, but because it picks up a *ton* more dirt, gunk, and debris than the disposable mops do. Your kitchen floor is finally gonna shine ✨.
Promising review: "I bought these for the same reasons most do — to be more environmentally friendly. I like the size of my Swiffer Sweeper, but always felt like I wasn't getting my floors fully clean. We recently got a new apartment, and I always like to deep clean before we do any major moving. I used them dry and wet. I've always been disappointed with how the disposable pads from Swiffer (barely) picked up dog fur and crumbs, but as you can see in the picture it picked up so much! This was already after using a traditional broom. Then using them wet with diluted Mrs. Meyer's cleaning concentrate — wow! The water was BLACK by the time I was all done with our downstairs area. They were so easy to Velcro on and off, wet or dry. Once I was all done, getting them off and doing a quick rinse wasn't hard at all. I love that I am supporting a small family business with all the convenience of Amazon. I will definitely buy again (if I ever have to). I am so excited to use these for years to come and have a cleaner house than I ever have before!!" —Kathryn Willer
Psst — if you don't already have one, you can get a standard Swiffer on Amazon for $16.84!
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $20.99 (get this price by clipping the $2 off coupon on the product page).
15. Plus a reusable Swiffer duster head to avoid allergy-inducing dust buildup in your home *and* save money on replacements. Bonus: This is made with a nonfraying fleece fabric built to pick up dust more effectively and at a broader range than the OG version, thanks to the static it naturally generates.
TS Designs is a Michigan-based Etsy shop established in 2016 that specializes in home products and country, rustic, and vintage-styled gifts and decor.
Psst — the seller notes that this works best with Swiffers with the yellow handle, but also is compatible with the blue handle. You should avoid using fabric softener when washing this duster so it won't lose its static cling.
Promising review: "Great washable duster replacement tops. They vacuum off and wash up easily, and they grab dust and cobwebs every bit as well as the disposable ones I was using. Considering it means putting a bit less into landfills and also saving money in the long run, I only wish I had bought these years ago, sincerely. Also they shipped very promptly and arrived sooner than expected, so that was a pleasant surprise. Thanks!" —otherlings
16. A fume-free oven cleaner that's gentle enough that you don't need protective gloves to use it, but tough enough that it'll erase the evidence of all your baking misadventures and that time you fell asleep while cooking pizza rolls.
Promising review: "Not gonna lie, first saw this on Facebook under a BuzzFeed article for good products and thought it was a sham. Then I saw someone on Reddit talk about it, so I came to Amazon, reviewed before and after pics and decided to try it out myself. Holy cow, I am BLOWN AWAY at how GREAT this cleaner works. We were gifted a never cleaned oven from my fiancé’s parents and we have had that same oven for about 3 1/2 years now (so it hasn’t been cleaned in what, five years?) and this cleaner worked like a charm!! I sprayed the oven, left it on for about four hours, and all the gunk wiped away with just a damp sponge and some light scrubbing!! I am definitely buying this product again. If you are debating on purchasing like I was I can’t recommend this enough!!!" —Eric C.
Get it from Amazon for $6.57.
17. A set of dishwasher-cleaning tablets you can pop into a cycle with your dirty dishes to wipe out all the extra grime and that funky smell you can never seem to get rid of no matter how hard you try. You don't even need to scrub — these do all the work for you!
Promising review: "Saved me from buying a new dishwasher! I have to admit that I was skeptical that this product was actually going to do anything. I’ve noticed my dishwasher wasn’t cleaning dishes very well lately, and I did everything I could to get it working properly again, but was ready to finally give up and buy a new dishwasher. I bought these tablets thinking they were designed to eliminate odors, but I was willing to give them a shot before buying a whole new dishwasher. I put one in the bottom of the dishwasher last night per the instructions and woke up to completely clean dishes for the first time in weeks. They look perfect. I don’t know why these tablets work but they absolutely did and I am a happy customer!" —B. Turner
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $7.99.
18. A power scrubber brush you can attach to a DRILL (!!) that basically does all of the hard grime busting for you, so you don't have to have sore arms for a week just because you dared to wipe down the shower.
19. A bottle of wood polish to make all your scuffed-up cabinets and hardwood floors look brand spanking new in mere seconds, even if you're pretty sure the damage is older than you are.
Promising review: "AMAZING product!!!!! My daughter ate a hot bowl of soup on my wooden table and left numerous white ring marks. I tried everything to get them off and failed every time. As soon as I put the product on, it was practically brand-new again. Highly recommend this product!" —Diana V
Get a bottle from Amazon for $10.70+ (available in nine finishes).
20. A TubShroom, a little gizmo you can stick in your shower drain to catch all your hair before it clogs up your pipes and you have to call a professional. The hair coils around it to make it even easier to remove, making it both handy *and* semi-horrifying!
Promising review: "I hardly ever write reviews but this thing is so amazing I had to share. With every shower I take, I shed a TON of hair and (as you can see from the picture) stick it to the wall so that no hair goes down my drain. I thought this method was working out well but my drain was continuing to stop up. I figured it must be my sister's fault since I was so good about not letting any hairs go down the drain, but I went ahead ordered the TubShroom after seeing advertisements on Facebook. I got this thing and after only two showers, it collected a crap ton of my hair that I didn't catch. It really is so easy to install and wipe away the hair, exactly like the videos. Awesome invention and I'm super happy with this purchase!" —Megan K.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in five colors).
21. Or if it's entirely too late for that, a drain snake you can funnel into your shower or sink drain that honestly works a little *too* well at unclogging hair in older sinks and bath tubs, pulling it up in one (semi-horrifying) go before you have to resort to potentially pipe-damaging traditional drain cleaners.
Promising review: "I have tried everything I could think of to unclog my tub drain, all the nasty chemicals, plunging, auger, and then I came across these plastic strips with evil teeth LOL. They arrived today, didn't come with instructions, not that you really need any. I worked and worked and pulled out the horrific, nasty, slimy hair clog. It even pulled out a plastic razor cap (thank you teenage daughters). Mind you, that clog didn't come out in one full piece (gag), but in many pieces at first, the appetizers if you will. Finally, the main course reared its ugly head. Gross. These things work and work well. A little elbow grease and will power and voilà. My tub drain completely drains now. I couldn't be happier!" —GaPeach
Get a set of three from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in two lengths).