42 Things To Buy At Amazon's Cyber Monday Sale That Thousands Of Reviewers Swear By
A bunch of steals on things that are ~crowd favorites~ guaranteed to please.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Cyber Week, the week when almost every store has deals (more than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME), is here.
We waded through mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals can move quickly. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout the week to see our latest updates as the deals change!
1. A rotating, heated back and neck massager for 26% off – it's great the person in your life who just needs to ~unwind~ a little, whether it's from tension from working at a desk or sore muscles from going hard on hikes.
2. The Foreo Luna Mini 2 – an amazing face-cleaning brush that vibrates to remove makeup, dirt, and oil, so you'll have amazing skin in as little as 60 seconds — for 25% off.
3. An Alexa-enabled Echo Show 5 device with a smart display that will become a staple on your nightstand or your kitchen counter for 47% off. This allows you to set timers, check the weather, stream music and content, and even make video calls using your voice. Plus, when it's ~resting~, you can turn it into a digital frame and have it rotate your fave family photos ❤️.
4. An 8-quart, 11-in-1 Instant Pot that AIR FRIES – which means it's basically amassed so much kitchen power that all your other appliances will cower (as well they should!!). This cooking MVP is 40% off and also pressure cooks, sautés, steams, slow cooks, sous vides, warms, roasts, bakes, broils, *and* dehydrates with minimal effort, since the settings are right there on the control panel for you.
5. An extra-durable duck-shaped dog toy for 53% off and unlike other toys that get shredded in days (OK, hours), this adorable bb will last months, at least.
6. A 23andMe test for 50% off, so you can learn a little bit more about yourself, whether you're the person who thinks you know everything there is to know about you *or* you're the person who knows basically nothing about your family history.
7. A Ninja SS101 Foodi Smoothie Bowl Maker & Nutrient Extractor for the thickest, creamiest smoothies and nut butters and shakes you've ever had for 33% off . Lots of reviewers say they *prefer* this to more expensive Vitamix and NutriBullet options.
8. A Fitbit Luxe fitness and wellness tracker for 33% off if you're looking for some motivation to get up and moving as the winter months creep in. It'll track your steps and heart rate, and if you connect the tracker to an app on your phone, it'll also track real-time pace and distance.
9. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen for 25% off – it can help lighten up years' worth of stains from coffee, tea, wine, or just...you know. Existing as a human with teeth.
10. A Revlon hot air brush to get you salon-level blowouts from the comfort of your own bathroom — this brush's vents are designed for faster drying, which ALSO means less heat damage, and it's 42% off.
11. An Oral-B Genius X Limited electric toothbrush that's 33% off for an upgrade that will make your dentist *sing* the next time you see them — it comes with AI based on thousands of other people's brushing styles to instantly recognize yours and adapt to guide you to your best, deepest clean, with up to 500% more plaque removed than a traditional manual toothbrush.
12. An ergonomic desk chair for 45% off, so you can finally carve out space in your home to complete all of your work that's more productive than your bed.
13. The all-new, glare-free Kindle Paperwhite for 25% off with a user-friendly touch screen that not only can hold thousands of books, but will let you read the *chef's kiss* way you like best — you can customize it with all your favorite fonts and layouts, and organize your virtual shelves to your precise standards. Bonus — its charge lasts weeks (plural!!), and it's waterproof, so you can take this bb in the bathtub 🍷.
15. Bose QuietComfort noise-canceling earbuds you'll probably be talking everyone's ~ear~ off about, because these headphones are worth their weight and more. Even though they're small, they have great noise cancellation, a transparency mode that lets you decide how much outside noise you want to let in, touch controls, noise-rejecting microphones, and a long battery life. These earbuds give a new meaning to the phrase "small but mighty".
16. A Kindle Fire 8 HD tablet so you can read, stream, listen to music, and browse the web. It's 50% off, and great for a novel-first, movie/series-after marathon — what I like to call a "the book was better" binge.
17. A portable car vacuum cleaner for 22% off that'll help keep the inside of your vehicle clean. Between pets, kids, and of course, late night trips to the Taco Bell drive-thru, messes are bound to happen!
18. A set of two blue-light-blocking glasses for 55% off to help defend your eyeballs against the strain of your transition from phone to laptop to television to laptop to phone, aka your eyes' new itinerary.
19. A splurge-worthy Roomba s9+ for making your floors so spotless you'll wonder if you hired a professional cleaner. It's 15% off and – thanks to its room mapping capabilities – this bad boy practically learns the layout of your home so it can clean it as efficiently and quickly as possible. It also knows how to empty itself, which is one less thing for you to worry about!
20. An Alexa-enabled Blink Mini camera for 43% off – it's so versatile you might want them all over your home — the motion-detecting and night vision tech make them great options for baby monitors, checking in on pets during the day, and communicating with visitors at the front door. You can even see, hear, and speak through them, and sync multiple cameras together to see all over your home.
21. An 8-foot by 10-foot area rug because it's juuuuust the right amount of color — and by that we mean it's off-white with a smidge of multi-colored flair — for your very particular aesthetic, and it's up to 68% off.
22. A Baby Yoda Bluetooth speaker for 22% off – it's complete with a small strap so you can pin him onto your backpack and take him wherever you go 😭.
23. An Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for 50% off to bring you thousands — literally thousands — of streaming channels, movies, and shows, as well as live TV, news, and sports.
24. A pet mop and vacuum robot for 38% off if you'd be happy to never pick up a broom or a dirty mop again. All you have to do is set its cleaning schedule — then you can forget all about it.
25. A reversible dog coat for up to 25% off so your pup stays as stylish as you. It's water resistant and lightweight for your active outdoor pooch to go exploring this winter. And there's a handy opening to attach their leash so they never stray too far from you.
26. A Google Nest Smart Thermostat for 23% off that might make you want robots to take over the world — this ~learns~ and adapts itself to your preferred temperatures, making it your ideal temp when you're home and conserving energy when you're not. Bonus — it can also be controlled remotely via Wi-Fi.
27. A NordicTrack exercise bike for 32% off that'll get your legs pumping and up your heart rate without ever having to leave your home — especially now that it's cooling down *shivers*. You'll also get a 30-day iFIT membership to stream live and on-demand workouts.
28. A dog DNA kit for anyone who's always wanted to know exactly what kind of dog your beloved rescue mutt is (and it's 32% off).
29. A soil-free AeroGarden Harvest for up to 40% off so you have fresh herbs picked straight from...your countertop. This hydroponic system removes most of the mess and stress of traditional gardening, plus it alerts you when it's time to water and feed your plants.
30. A bidet attachment for anyone who hasn't experienced the crack cleaning powers of one yet. It's 61% off and will leave your tush feeling spotless, and you may end up using less TP too.
31. A Fire HD kids tablet for 40% off if you don't want to worry about what your little one is up to. It's designed for kids ages 3 to 7 and comes with a year-long Amazon Kids+ subscription, which gives the family access to thousands of books, games, videos, and more.
33. A Nespresso Vertuo and Aeroccino bundle (for 21% off) — it'll make your morning cup of caffeine so much more luxurious. Whether you're craving coffee, espresso, or pour-over, this little machine delivers delicious perfection each time. Plus the included milk frother adds a cafe feel to your homemade latte.
34. A Breville sous vide for 20% off that'll turn your kitchen into a 5-star restaurant because you'll be able to cook your food to perfection.
35. A pocket-sized Tile Mate for 40% off so you'll never lose anything to a couch cushion again — you can easily attach it to your keys, purse, or even their pet and easily find them when they're lost.
36. A compact, wireless phone sanitizer for 40% off – you can use it to instantly clean any number of small objects, like keys, face masks, and headphones — ten minutes in this bb will kill 99% of the bacteria on their surfaces.
37. A Chi automatic curling iron for easy peasy curls, automatic shut-off, and adjustable temperatures to get the perfect curl based on your hair texture and length.
Check out Amazon's Black Friday deals section for more savings (and check back here to get the scoop on the best new deals as we update throughout the shenanigans!).
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.