33 Mother’s Day Gifts That Are Both Amazing *And* Under $25
Time to use this pastel mug warmer and order of Milk Bar cookies to establish yourself as the favorite child for the bajillionth year in a row.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Mother's Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 9th!
1. A simply designed pastel mug warmer to keep their tea and coffee warm on their counter even on mornings when they're busy somehow juggling a bajillion things at once with their two mere mortal hands.
2. Plus a tin of floral-inspired, decaffeinated Harney & Sons Mother's Day tea, because why give Mom a bouquet of flowers when you can give them 30 days of flowers they can drink?
Each tin comes with 30 sachets of the tea, which is a chamomile blended with flowers and orange 🌸.
Promising review: "This went over well. Harney & Sons' tins of tea sachets are colorfully enticing and aromatically fulfilling once purchased and opened. The sachets are potent, deliciously appetizing, and can get away with a couple cups worth of tea-making. This edition is definitely sunnily fragrant with orange, fruit and peel, and softened by a bed of chamomile and florals. It smells like a bright bouquet for mom, but soft and subtle enough to be smooth and familiar. It helps my mother's standby is Constant Comment." —adamcgr
Get it from Amazon for $12.
3. A wine caddy for their bath tub that will basically make them feel like they're inside an episode of Scandal, sans all the messy political drama and the effort of having to choose impeccable outfits every day.
4. A copy of The Book of Myself: A Do-It-Yourself Autobiography in 201 Questions perfect for any stage of life, and a great opportunity to not only encourage moms to share cool stories from their pasts that might not have come up before, but preserve them forever.
5. An assortment of Milk Bar cookies from the iconic New York-based bakery, aka the ultimate Mother's Day bragging right — ordinarily you have to stand in line for a bajillion years for one of these!
6. A gorgeous French Hydrangea candle with notes of lilies and carnation so they're only one wick away from turning their bedroom into a perfect garden oasis at all times.
7. Plus a rose gold rechargeable electric lighter they can use to replace all their old gas ones. This one is not only chic as heck, but completely flameless, and made with a long stem so they can use it to light gas burners and larger candles without dealing with an open flame.
8. A fill-in-the-blank What I Love About Mom book, because they may know how much you love them, but these sweet little reminders never get old ❤️.
9. A gorgeous beginner-friendly pastel paint-by-number perfect for the mom always on the lookout for a new crafting project, with with an end result so beautiful they'll want to frame it in the front hall.
10. A HyperChiller that will became the new BFF of any mom whose blood runs caffeinated. This turns hot coffee into iced in a literal minute (same goes for that rosé they forgot to put in the fridge!).
11. A lightweight, faux-leather tote so versatile, it'll last them through every season. Plus, side pockets!! Finally a place to store all the emergency granola bars.
12. A rapid egg cooker that I am warning you right now is going to become their only personality trait. It can make soft, medium, *and* hard-boiled eggs in addition to poaching, scrambling, and making omelets out of them. This gizmo is like a thousand potential brunches in one.
13. A tiny milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, making Mom as powerful as the Starbucks mermaid herself. It also doesn't need to be plugged in, cleans with a quick stream of hot running water, and is teensy for storing.
14. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that works its magic on their glass in just 20 seconds, so they can have that well-deserved Friday night glass of pinot without the infamous Post-Wine Headache or allergic reactions.
15. Glossier's Cloud Paint blush to introduce them to the frankly *ridiculous* fun of fingerpainting their own face, if they haven't tried it before. And if they already have, welp, there are a ton more colors to gift them with where that came from.
16. A cute lil' spring treat tower, because honestly, nothing says "I love you" than making sure there is quality chocolate (and beloved MOOSE MUNCH!!) within an arm's reach at all times.
17. A sushi-making kit perfect for beginners or intermediate sushi makers, so they can finally mix and match the exact ingredients their adventurous heart desires.
18. A set of name meaning coasters you can get with the names of everyone in the fam (now you just have to keep an eagle eye on which one Mom uses the most to see who's the favorite).
19. A compact mini donut maker for any mom with a sweet tooth — truly, can you think of anything in this universe more delicious than a warm homemade donut?? I'll wait.
20. An adorable floral phone cover that's both protective *and* lightweight, so they can easily slide it into a pocket when they're on the move and rest easy when it inevitably falls out of their pocket when they go Mom Core.
21. A rainbow prism suncatcher they can easily hang indoors or out to refract sunlight and create a bunch of teensy little rainbows all over the place, making the living room look like a magical realm.
22. A ginormous satin statement scrunchie from Free People that will be their absolute *go-to* when they're looking for a stylish messy bun option on a hectic day. Not only is this super cute, but the satin helps prevent hair breakage and dents.
23. A gorgeous solar wind chime with color changes so mesmerizing they can truly ~paint with all the colors of the wind~ while they admire it from their front porch.
24. A cult-favorite Athena Club Razor Kit for a true routine upgrade. This has blades specifically designed to handle curves *and* sensitive skin — like so well-designed that the razors are enhanced with shea butter to make shaving cream *optional*.
25. A bottle of one of Hot N Saucy's unique hot sauces that'll take Mom's taste buds on a happy lil' rollercoaster, from Sweet Potato N Habenero on their eggs in the a.m. to Garlic N Peperoncini on their veggies in the p.m.
26. A mini retro-inspired Bluetooth speaker they can set on their desk or kitchen counter to do all their sound-related bidding, whether it's playing the Frozen 2 soundtrack for the little ones for the umpteenth time or taking calls.
27. A whole set of British chocolate bars from Cadbury, aka the holy grail of any chocolate-loving Mom living stateside. Sorry @ all the other chocolate here.
28. A customizable family cookbook so they can create a cross-generational masterpiece with everything from your grandma's famous chocolate chip cookies to your infamous stuffed mac 'n' cheese.
29. A bunch of teensy macaron boxes for a delightful way to brighten up any space in their home, whether they use it for storing pills and trinkets or just staring at them looking all fancy and French on their bedside table.
30. A tin of fancy pants cocktail sugar or salt for the rims of their at-home cocktails that come in so many inventive flavors they might just call the Food Network to get their own bartending show.
31. A set of rose gold wine stoppers to preserve not just their wine, but their fancy kitchen aesthetic. Not only are these super easy to use, but reviewers swear by these as a leakproof option for storing bottles in the fridge on their side.
Promising review: "Love, love, love that they are ACTUALLY leakproof! I was very skeptical due to the price and how cute they were but I was gladly proved wrong! I love them. Even with the majority of the wine left in the bottle, it holds true! Would def buy again if I ever needed more!" —Gorden Stavis II
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $14.98 (available in four styles).