1. When Prime Minister Stephen Harper flirted with a comedian by asking her if she "likes handcuffs."
2. When Green Party Leader Elizabeth May made the most painfully awkward speech ever at the Press Gallery Dinner.
3. When someone asked Harper: "If you were a vegetable, what type of vegetable would you be?"
He ended up saying he'd actually be a fruit, because he's "sweet and colourful."
4. When a Canadian senator (now suspended) and MP stripped down and punched each other.
5. When NDP Leader Tom Mulcair dressed up as an Angry Bird for Hallowe'en.
6. And when Harper made the children visiting him for Hallowe'en go through metal detectors.
Obviously Harper is taking the domestic miniature pirate threat very seriously.
7. When the prime minister gave Justin Bieber a medal.
8. When Justin Trudeau (or whoever was running his account) misspelled his own child's name.
9. When NDP MP Pat Martin said he had to leave during a vote because his bargain-bin underwear were too tight.
10. When this happened.
That's not Laureen.
Emma Loop is a politics reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Washington, DC. PGP fingerprint: 4A39 DD99 953C 6CAF D68C 85CD C380 AB23 859B 0611.
Contact Emma Loop at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.