1. Asking your buddy if they want to grab dinner and they text back, "OMG Nando's!"
2. Suggesting other fast food places, and getting shot down.
3. Deciding to skip a group Nando's outing and ending up stuck at home with leftovers and FOMO.
4. Being VERY specific about what you want to eat and everyone's still like, "OMG NANDO'S."
5. Realising your friend's decided all she wants for her birthday is chicken and peri peri sauce.
6. Trying to talk everyone into going to that new lobster joint down the road, but they're just not into it.
7. Confessing you're "not really that into" Nando's and everyone losing their damn minds.
8. Realising you've been outvoted and it's Nando's O'Clock.
9. Being en route to an enforced Cheeky Nando's and passing KFC.
10. Or worse, McDonalds.
11. Being SO OVER the phrase "Cheeky Nando's."
12. Being asked if "it's your first time here?" and having a lot of painful memories brought up.
13. Forcing yourself to eat the chicken because you paid for it and hating every second.
14. Watching everyone else gleefully drink gallons of peri peri sauce and wondering what you're missing.
15. Overenthusiastically trying to give it one more chance and ending up feeling a bit sick.
16. Going and ordering ALL the takeout when you finally manage to escape.
17. Because burgers > chicken.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!