1. The company behind the Inflatable Unicorn Horn for Cats, Archie McPhee, recently shared with us this glamorous behind-the-scenes video of the photo shoot for their product using a cat named Spyke.
3. First, here is the Urban Dictionary definition of a Caticorn:
A mystical animal that is half cat, half unicorn. It has the head of a cat with an unicorn horn and the body of a cat with an unicorn tail. It makes the sound “neow.”
When walking through the magical forest, Katie and Megan were stalked by a caticorn.
7. However, the reality falls somewhat short of the fantasized version.
In fact, the cats don’t seem to be into it at all.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸