1. Sam Smith has been nominated in all 4 coveted categories.
2. "Fancy" is the second all-female colab EVER to get a Record Of The Year nomination.
The first ever? Brandy & Monica for "The Boy Is Mine" in 1998.
3. Beyonce is nominated this year, she has now earned 53 total nominations to date.
4. Pharrell is competing against himself this year.
5. Miley Cyrus is a second-generation Grammy nominee.
6. Katy Perry has now been nominated 13 times in her career, but has yet to win.
7. Eminem is hoping to win his 6th Best Rap Album award this year for The Marshall Mathers LP 2
8. Malcolm-Jamal Warner who gained his fame playing Theo in The Cosby Show was nominated this year!
9. Taylor Swift is the only nominee this year who has her own Grammy Museum exhibit.
10. "Monster" is Eminem & Rhianna's second Rap/Sung Collab nomination together.
11. Ziggy Marley, like Miley Cyrus, is a second-generation Grammy nominee.
12. Louis CK is nominated for Best Comedy Album for a second time this year.
13. If "Fancy" or "Bang Bang" win in their category, it will be a first since 2001.
14. Ed Sheeran's album X now holds the record for shortest titled album ever in the Album Of The Year category.
15. And last but certainly not least, Neil Patrick Harris has been nominated!
For these and more Grammy nominee facts, go to www.grammy.org
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!