1. When she was part of the NOH8 campaign.
2. That one time she put on makeup like this.
3. When she sang all up on David Bowie's face.
4. In fact, every time she was all up on our favorite musicians of the 70s and 80s.
5. Ya know, just casually chillin with Boy George.
6. Pretty much anytime she preforms.
7. Literally. Every. Time.
8. SLAY QUEEN.
9. When she talked about #HeForShe before it was a thing.
10. When she brought this iconic song into our lives.
11. When she starred in this infamous photo.
12. So infamous, that Jesse Tyler Ferguson had to pay tribute.
13. Oh yeah, and that time she was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire by Queen Elizabeth II herself.
Never stop slaying the world, Annie.
*Petition for next year's Grammys to be 4 hours of Annie Lennox performing.*
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!