1. When you realize that PE requirements don't end in high school
2. For some reason these dreadful classes are offered first thing in the morning
3. You try to convince your Prof that coffee is hydrating
4. Your Prof doubles as a coach for one or more of your school's sports and therefore only likes to be addressed as "coach"
5. Because they are a coach their "normal" speaking voice is a soft yelling
6. In every lecture your prof refers back to, "When I was an athlete..."
7. Eventually you must leave the security of your classroom and venture forth to the gym
8. All the athletes act like they are returning home
meanwhile for you, this is foreign territory..
9. You start sweating during stretches
10. You are required to run in circles, which everyone else accepts as a social norm.
11. "Take your heart rate..." Meanwhile yours is at least double everyone else
12. Everyone else seems to know how all the machines work... Meanwhile, you sit on it backwards.
13. You have to lower the weight considerably on every machine after the last person
14. You avoid eye contact with the Prof because you know they are going to come correct whatever you are now doing wrong.
15. The Prof refers to you as "cute" because you are so pathetic.
16. You begin to pretend you know how things work, just so people stop trying to help you.
17. Your athletic friends are embarrassed to be associated with you.
18. You are never dressed appropriately for the class activity
But when you are dressed for athletic activity, its just a notes day
19. Everyone else knows the terms for all the technical body parts
20. When people get paired up with you, you feel the need to apologize.
21. Just get through the class as quickly as possible to end this humiliation
One day you'll look back on this class and laugh
But that day is not today
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!