1. You were probably a accident child.
2. Because you were an accident you got nicknames like: "Oops" "Uh-oh" and "Surprise."
3. There is a large age gap between you and your siblings.
4. There were multiple occasions where strangers mistook your siblings for your parents.
5. And there are times people think your parents are your grandparents.
6. You got your siblings hand-me-downs from a generation ago.
7. Other people's parents were like:
Meanwhile at your house:
8. Your countertops got more and more cluttered.
9. Your house was asleep by 9 p.m.
10. There are tennis balls hanging from the ceiling of your garage.
11. Your food is constantly expiring.
12. Other's family vacations:
Your family vacations:
13. Sometimes they try to use your "lingo."
14. Memory loss is something you deal with on a daily basis.
15. You know all the theme songs to their TV shows.
16. Sometime your house smells like mothballs.
17. At grocery stores they traveled in style
18. But you get front row parking!
19. And Senior Discounts on EVERYTHING.
20. Plus you get away with everything because they stopped caring one kid ago.
All in all, you wouldn't trade them for the world.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!