1. Your hands are always messy.
2. Your hands are raw from that amazing smelling industrial strength soap.
3. You have two or three sets of "art clothes. "
4. You have spent entire weekends in the art building, secretly sleeping there.
5. You have used the art building supplies not for assignments.
6. People expect all of your assignments to have deep metaphors behind them.
7. You rule at the art section on Trivia Crack.
8. You have secretly been thinking about your senior show since you were a freshman.
9. All of your professors are a little absurd.
10. You have a surplus of mugs, paintings, sketches and photography prints.
11. If people can't find you, you're in the art building.
12. People always tell you how you can't make a living off of your major.
13. You actually really love going to art galleries.
14. While your classmates are reading books and making note cards, you are making sculptures and pots.
15. All of your money goes towards art supplies, so you're poorer than your classmates.
16. Friends see things on pinterest and ask you to make them, because that's all they think you do.
17. You have definitely used the hashtag. #ArtMajorProbs
18. When you see a piece, the first thing you do is try and figure out how the artist did it.
19. But some of the best art you've ever seen it just the messes made while finishing a project.
Now go ART it up!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!