2. Fortune Teller Valentines
Fortune Tellers, or Cootie Catchers, were playground gold. You could probably fold one out of notebook paper in a matter of seconds when you were a kid. You might have even been the go-to guru for fortune telling. No matter what, receiving this valentine would’ve given you tons of entertainment during recess.
3. Invisible Ink Valentine in a Bottle
Combine the intrigue of invisible ink and the sense of adventure of a message in a bottle, and you’ve got yourself one unique valentine. No one in your class would’ve topped this valentine if you found it on your desk.
5. Candy Necklace Cards
Candy necklaces are a Valentine’s Day classic, but getting boring wrapped candy is a little lackluster in terms of presentation. These printable valentines come in different designs, so you would have gotten a personalized card AND your favorite edible jewelry all in one.
7. Lotto Ticket Valentines
Did you ever peek over your parents’ shoulders when they scratched off their lottery tickets? You were too young to play, but it looked like so much fun…Getting these adorable Lotto Ticket Valentines from someone special would’ve been the next best thing.
8. Original Snacky Valentines
Punny valentines like these are never in short supply, but how cool would it have been to make your own? Back in our day, we got candy with our valentines, but if you had a health-minded mom helping you make valentines, these adorable non-candy valentines would have been your best option.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲