3. 9. “Slap Hillary,” said extremist conservative super PAC The Hillary Project
The GOP can train their members about “woman sensitivity” until the cows come home, but when extreme right-wing groups depict violence against women as “fun and games,” we know they have a long way to go.
4. 8. “I want to shoot her right in the vagina and I don’t want her to die right away; I want her to feel the pain…” said right-wing host Peter Santilli
The quote is even longer and more graphic. And when following up on this violent threat, Santilli only made it worse…
5. 7. “You need to understand that what I said was very clear. I didn’t want Hillary Clinton to die. I want her to suffer painfully, right in front of me…” said right-wing host Peter Santilli. AGAIN.
6. 6. Alison Lundergan Grimes is an “empty dress,” said NRSC Communications Director Brad Dayspring.
In that same interview, he remarked that Grimes was a “freshman in high school struggling to remember the CliffsNotes after forgetting to read her homework assignment.” When Republicans don’t know how to react to a strong pro-choice Democratic woman candidate, all they can do is hurl insults.
11. 1. “Nothing bad is going to happen,” said Lindsey Graham on the introduction of the 20-week abortion ban.
As we wind down 2013, let’s not forget that for every Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell, there are thousands more women like Wendy Davis and Elizabeth Warren saying The Best Things EVER™. But that’s another list entirely.
Happy Holidays from EMILY’s List.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!