7 Ways To Make Your Bedroom The Most Comfortable Place On Earth
Blue accents, lavender, and softer lightbulbs.
1. Decorate your bedroom with as much blue as possible.
2. And choose bulbs with a low wattage for your ceiling lights and reading lamps.
4. Incorporate soothing scents of lavender, jasmine, or rose.
6. Improve the air quality in your bedroom by decorating with detoxifying houseplants.
7. And choose sheets that are made from natural fibers and have a relatively low thread count, so you aren't sweating in your sleep.
By the way, if you've been having trouble sleeping and it's not going away, it's definitely worth checking with your doctor. Many things can cause insomnia, from stress to certain disorders, and your doctor will best be able to help you figure out what's going on so you can get the sleep you need. In the meantime, you can always read more about insomnia here.