8 hard-boiled eggs
Large storage bag
2 tablespoons black food coloring
1 cup water
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon green food coloring
1. Use a spoon and carefully create cracks on eight hard-boiled eggs.
2. Place the cracked eggs in a large bag. Add black food coloring and water.
3. Close the bag, mix around and set aside for 15 minutes. Be careful not to break the eggs further.
4. Dip the eggs in clean water to clean off the excess dye and peel to reveal the cracked design.
5. Cut the eggs in half and separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
6. Combine the egg yolks with mayonnaise, mustard and green food coloring.
7. Pipe the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
8. Cut black olives in half. Reserve one side to create the body of a spider and then slice the other to create legs.