14 Ways To Save On The Wedding Of Your Dreams
Cut out the middle men. You've got this.
1. Choose elements that are personal and practical, not just trending on Pinterest.
2. Choose DIY projects that multi-task.
3. Ask your guests for music requests instead of splurging on a DJ.
4. Don't be afraid to book a non-traditional wedding venue.
5. Give cheaper items — such as printed invitations — a personal touch.
6. Buy wholesale flowers and arrange them yourself.
7. And save a few flowers to make any cake fancy.
Opt for food that actually tastes good and doesn't cost a fortune. All you need to do is pick up a few white round cakes from the grocery store and dress it in a few of those flowers you bought for the bouquet. Learn how to effectively place your flowers here or get a few more ideas from 28 Insanely Creative Ways To Decorate A Cake That Are Easy AF.