2. A power scrubber because you've neglected your grout for so long, you're going to need all of the help you can get. Say goodbye to stubborn dirt and grime stuck in your bathroom tiles!
3. A 20-pack of sweeping cloths that traps twice as much dirt within its 30,000 fibers as a normal Swiffer cloth.
4. A stain remover, because accidents happen... especially when you've got a new puppy in the house!
5. A tiny bottle of detergent that is so concentrated, it can clean up to 66 loads of laundry! The formula is hypo-allergenic but is powerful enough to remove all of the stains and leave your clothes smelling like mangoes for hours.
6. Or a 45-pack of detergent pods, so you can toss it in the wash and be on your way. It doesn't have any synthetic fragrances, artificial brighteners, or dyes — just a whole bunch of plant-based ingredients that are gentle on your skin and tough on stains.
7. A bottle of dish soap specifically designed for cleaning out your baby's bottles. It's hypoallergenic, pediatrician-approved, and much more effective at removing milk film and odor.
8. A bottle of Goo Gone to eliminate the sticky spots that are usually so frustrating to remove. Glue, jam, and gum are no match for this formula, which removes messes without damaging surfaces.
9. A rinse aid, so your dishes will be streak-free and totally dry once the dishwashing cycle is up.
10. A duster that'll get to work on your dusty fans at home. The specially coated fibers lock in three times more dust and allergens than a feather duster, and the extendable hander makes it so much easier to clean your entire home from top to bottom.
11. A squeegee because wiping the water off your walls after you're done showering is a really easy way to prevent mildew, mold, and ugly water stains.
12. A microfiber floor mop that is way better for your floors than a traditional mop because *cups mouth and screams* too much water will ruin your beautiful hardwood!
13. A long, bristled brush for all of those hard-to-reach places such as dryer lint traps, air vents, and radiators that, for safety reasons, really need to be cleaned.
14. A variety pack of Magic Erasers, so you can try all of the different styles of these awesome cleaning pads. The bath scrubber slices through soap scum, the kitchen scrubber mops up grease in a jiff, and the extra-durable scrubber is specially equipped to tackle those extra-tough messes.
15. A 4-pack of dishwasher cleaner because your dishes will come out much cleaner if your dishwasher gets a scrub-down once a month.
16. A natural multi-surface cleaner, so you can easily remove grime, food residue, and more stains from kitchen appliances. You won't have to use a bunch of cleaning products to get the job done.
18. A 30-pack of stainless-steel wipes to give your kitchen a thorough wipe-down without leaving streaks or damaging the finishes. These will coat your fridge, oven, and faucets in a protective barrier, so you won't have to wipe them down quite as often.
19. A container of OxiClean because, unlike chlorine bleach, oxygenated bleach brightens and removes stains from both white and colorful fabrics.
20. A dish spray starter kit that basically deals with everything you hate about washing the dishes. All you have to do is spray, wipe, and rinse.
21. A 33-pack of detergent pods because you don't want to waste water or time pre-washing all of the dishes that you're going to stick in the dishwasher anyway. Even if you forgot to run a cycle the night before, these pods will scrub off all that caked-on food and leave your dishes sparkling.
23. A 2-pack of clinging bleach gel that you can squirt around the ring of your toilet and scrub away with your trusty toilet brush.
24. Or a disposable toilet cleaning system if you need every incentive you can get to do this abhorrent chore.
25. A microfiber cloth that sucks up spills twice as fast as your dingy cotton dishcloths. Plus, it's much more effective at removing bacteria.
26. A bottle of dish soap for anyone who wants to switch to eco-friendly cleaning products. This plant-based soap is scented with ethically sourced vanilla, made with ingredients that come from renewable sources, and poured into a recyclable bottle.
28. A container of Bon Ami because, trust me, this stuff works. It's a gentle abrasive that you can use on pretty much any surface in the house without scratching it.
29. A clog remover if your shower is slowly becoming a bath because there is basically half a head of hair in your drain.
30. A 30-count container of leather wipes, so you can wipe off your purse when you come back from the store and clean your couch without ruining the material.
Congratulations! You are now a cleaning super star.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.