1. When Bruce was out alone in Gotham.
2. What Nygma was thinking while murdering watermelons.
3. Lee and her bathroom window.
4. When Barbara met Ogre.
5. What the Ogre's pick-up line should have been.
6. What the Ogre was thinking when he pulled out that knife.
7. When Ed walked in and Miss Kringle was making out with her current bae.
8. When Gotham didn't tell us what became of the watermelon.
9. When the Ogre called Gordon up at the GCPD.
10. Lee and her 1920's ensemble.
11. Gordon's press conference which looks more like a campaign for "emperor of the world."
12. Nygma and his issue with Officer Dougherty.
13. How Selina holds the dress in her hands.
14. The number of people who shipped Bruce and Selina at the charity ball.
15. Barbara and the Ogre meet again.
16. The Ogre knows the ship lives on.
17. That man is hanging himself in the mansion and no one has noticed.
18. This would've been a great line to have slipped into this episode.
19. The song that should have played while Nygma waited for Tom.
20. Nygma just went from love-struck vigilante to funny farm material in less than a minute.
As always, if you liked this, tell your friends; if you hated this... well, you need to go "under the knife." Hope you enjoyed this article!