1. You’ve been in it!
Who doesn’t love being in a show, especially one as monumental as Les Miserables!? You get to be part of one of the greatest musicals ever staged! What’s not to love!
4. You can’t get enough of this vine
…and that’s totally fine. It’s brilliant.
9. You can pronounce these names correctly
12. You’d NEVER consider stealing a loaf of bread
…or RUNNING AWAY! 5 years is pretty steep for stealing a loaf of bread, but I guess it’s a walk in the park compared to getting 14 years for running from the law. Just don’t do it—even if your sister’s child is close to death.
23. You consider asking for a refund if the stage doesn’t rotate
If you are a lover of the stage productions of yore—then you MUST have your rotating stage, but you deal, because it’s expensive. It’s a true sign of love for the show—because it bothers you so much. Although, you know the rotating stage doesn’t make for an amazing production, it’s all about the characters!
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏