1. You've had this seat reserved for 72 hours.
2. Unless someone moves your stuff.
3. You've been standing in the KAF line for over 20 minutes.
4. Vox O'Clock has gone from meaning "bedtime" to "TIME TO STUDY HARDER."
5. Since Baker-Berry has food and you don't need to sleep, you haven't breathed fresh air in over a day.
6. So you've accumulated enough old KAF cups to build a fortress around your 1902 spot.
7. Dartmouth Secure goes on strike.
8. Don't even get me started on Greenprint.
9. There is a shockingly large amount of free Lou's pie on campus.
10. And you've got at least one friend with over $300 DBA left.
11. Your brain probably stopped working around week 8.
12. Your current mood:
13. You can now lip-sync the Jones Media Center announcement.
14. Your armchair in Sanborn feels like the perfect nap spot.
15. Your friends who studied abroad are already at home.
16. And you know at least one person who's Hanover FSPing and doesn't have exams.
17. You walk out of at least one exam looking/feeling like this.
18. And you've written at least one paper that feels like this.
19. But when you finish it's the sweetest feeling in the world.
20. Except, of course, coming back to do it all again.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!