1. You can’t believe what you watched last night.
Partially because, as you’ll find out later on, some of it was very misleading.
2. So, you rush to get to work on time because you’ve already waited 12 hours to discuss.
And you’re desperately waiting for others to arrive so you can debrief.
18. You really understand why Olivia drinks so much.
And could use a glass yourself, despite it being 10 a.m.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- John Hinckley Jr., who tried to kill President Reagan in 1981, will be freed from a psychiatric hospital, a judge ruled.