1. Nancy Meyers, who directed the Lindsay Lohan version of The Parent Trap, is directing a new movie called The Intern, starring Robert De Niro and Anne Hathaway.
2. On set in New York the other day, Meyers Instagrammed this picture, which wouldn’t mean much to people unless you read the caption: “#TheParentTrap reunion on set of #TheIntern today! #NavajoBunk”
4. The girl on the right is Erin Mackey. She is credited as a double for Lohan in The Parent Trap, but she also spent a fateful night in the Navajo bunk (with a wig).
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.