1. This is your house — that you share with 114,804 of your closest friends.
2. This is your “little brother.”
3. This man elicits a rage deep inside of you that you didn’t know existed.
So does this guy (and his sweater vest).
4. But this guy holds a soft spot in your heart.
7. You think the only way to successfully play sports is with your shoes untied.
33. You’ve thought about bringing your future spouse to the West Engin Arch.
The story goes, if you kiss someone under the arch before you turn 21, you two will get married. Others say if you simply kiss under the arch at exactly midnight, at any age, you two will get married.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸