1. In a new video posted on Monday, Star Wars: Episode VII director J.J. Abrams provided a first look at the new X-Wing starfighter that will appear in the film.
3. After Abrams explains the initiative, an X-Wing fighter heads into the frame to get into the cockpit.
4. And perhaps by mistake, a droid sneaks into the clip.
5. What else are you hiding, Abrams?
6. This is the second sneak peak Abrams has provided from the set. Last month, he offered a glimpse at the new Millennium Falcon.
7. Watch the full video here:
8. Star Wars: Episode VII will be released on December 18, 2015.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀