1. Former Arrested Development star Portia de Rossi is heading to Scandal Season 4, the actress’s rep confirmed to BuzzFeed.
2. De Rossi’s wife, Ellen DeGeneres, was the first to tweet about her “top secret arc” on the ABC drama on Wednesday.
3. The show’s writers also confirmed the news shortly thereafter.
While it’s still unclear what role de Rossi will be stepping into or how many episodes she’ll be in, the possibilities are endless: Perhaps Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington), who we last saw flying out of town with Jake Ballard (Scott Foley), is bringing her in as a fixer to fix her crumbling fixer firm; perhaps she’ll be joining Olivia Pope & Associates in Harrison’s (Columbus Short) place; or perhaps she’s working with Mama Pope (Khandi Alexander), building a tunnel to break her out of the “hole.”
5. Anything is possible in Shondaland, and at least de Rossi already knows how to rock all white!
Portia de Rossi arrives at the 86th annual Academy Awards on Sunday, March 2, 2014, at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center in Los Angeles.
6. Scandal Season 4 will premiere on Thursday, Sept. 25, at 9 p.m. on ABC.
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.