1. Parenthood is returning for its sixth and final season in September and the whole gang is back for family dinners.
2. Sarah (Lauren Graham) is very excited to see Hank (Ray Romano).
3. Zeek (Craig T. Nelson) appears to be teaching Drew (Miles Heizer) a new lesson.
4. And Zeek and Camille (Bonnie Bedelia) enjoy a quiet moment.
5. Crosby (Dax Shepherd) and Adam (Peter Krause) are excited about something!
6. Zeek is pumped about an unknown fact.
7. And someone is pregnant!
9. We’re not sure if she’ll cry happy tears or sad tears but she’ll definitely cry.
10. Parenthood returns on Thursday, Sept. 25, at 9 p.m. on NBC.
- President Obama zinged the media and the field of presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🎤
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯