3. In a flashback, Morello is in her bedroom admiring her bulletin board, which has a picture of her perfect guy*, torn from a catalogue.
*He looks somewhat like her fiancé Christopher, no?
6. In the present day, a sad Morello leaves her post at the hospital and drives to Albany to Christopher’s house.
Starting to sound a little crazier…
9. Then she goes upstairs and tries on this stranger’s veil.
10. And in another flashback, she tells her sister that Christopher is taking her on vacation (in her Dolce & Gabbana dress).
12. So in the final flashback, you find out Morello and Christopher have gone on one date and she has stalked him ever since.
She followed him, even after he changed his number and address. She also jeopardized his life and that of his fiancée. Though she’s appearing in court because Christopher has applied for a restraining order against her, Morello doesn’t understand and just thinks Christopher is being “dramatic.” It is unclear if her credit card fraud is known.
15. Morello! We knew you did something illegal, but this is nuts!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬