3. In a flashback, Morello is in her bedroom admiring her bulletin board, which has a picture of her perfect guy*, torn from a catalogue.
*He looks somewhat like her fiancé Christopher, no?
6. In the present day, a sad Morello leaves her post at the hospital and drives to Albany to Christopher’s house.
Starting to sound a little crazier…
9. Then she goes upstairs and tries on this stranger’s veil.
10. And in another flashback, she tells her sister that Christopher is taking her on vacation (in her Dolce & Gabbana dress).
12. So in the final flashback, you find out Morello and Christopher have gone on one date and she has stalked him ever since.
She followed him, even after he changed his number and address. She also jeopardized his life and that of his fiancée. Though she’s appearing in court because Christopher has applied for a restraining order against her, Morello doesn’t understand and just thinks Christopher is being “dramatic.” It is unclear if her credit card fraud is known.
15. Morello! We knew you did something illegal, but this is nuts!
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.