1. Carrie Mathison (Claire Danes) was last seen adding a star to a memorial at Langley to honor Brody (Damien Lewis). She was pregnant at the time with Brody’s child and appears to have given birth to a little girl.
It is unclear who is caring for the child.
2. Mathison was planning to take a new job as a CIA station chief in Istanbul. However, the promo places her in Pakistan.
So what gives?
5. At the panel, it was also noted that there will be some twists this season, hopefully more successful than last season.
6. But some things never change:
7. Watch the full Homeland Season 4 trailer here:
8. Season 4 of Homeland premieres Sunday, Oct. 5, at 9 p.m. on Showtime.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤