1. Carrie Mathison (Claire Danes) was last seen adding a star to a memorial at Langley to honor Brody (Damien Lewis). She was pregnant at the time with Brody’s child and appears to have given birth to a little girl.
It is unclear who is caring for the child.
2. Mathison was planning to take a new job as a CIA station chief in Istanbul. However, the promo places her in Pakistan.
So what gives?
5. At the panel, it was also noted that there will be some twists this season, hopefully more successful than last season.
6. But some things never change:
7. Watch the full Homeland Season 4 trailer here:
8. Season 4 of Homeland premieres Sunday, Oct. 5, at 9 p.m. on Showtime.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻