5. She’s done a great job at ensuring she always looks fantastic in the constant spotlight.
6. She looks fantastic in heavier fabrics.
7. Or just tight and white.
(and we all know this combo doesn’t give one bit!)
8. She’s even more beautiful when she’s bashful about her beauty.
9. She knows how unbelievable she looks in Jason Wu.
10. She can make a crop top look sophisticated.
11. She can rock a Givenchy skirt with just a black top and basic hair-do.
12. She won best dressed at the 2013 Academy Awards.
Like, who are we kidding?
13. And she can rock it just as well from the back as she can from the front.
19. She’s a fantastic role model.
“Women are reminded of their age all the time and it’s usually by a fricking fat, big-bellied old man with a comb-over and you look at him and you’re like, “Really? Give me a break. You just have more money and more power in this situation than I do, but not in my life.” - ZS
20. She supports great causes.
FINCA is a non-profit that works to bring financial stability and jobs to low-income communities.
Light it up BLUE for World Autism Awareness Day! #LIUB - ZS
“I’m a massive sci-fi fan. When they were prepping me to go on the Star Trek tour, some of the marketing people asked me to say that Star Trek was a great film for women to see. And I said, ‘Why would I do that? Aren’t they coming anyway?’ I honestly thought every girl loved sci-fi. I was raised in a home where we watched 2001, Blade Runner, ET, and my heroes were Ripley and Sarah Connor (from the Alien and Terminator films), and I thought all girls were like that. I mean, are we only meant to read Jane Austen?” - ZS
27. She shares great advice.
“Nothing is worth more than laughter. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light.” -Frida Kahlo
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.â€ â€• Marilyn Monroe
I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. ~Author Unknown
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀