30 Reasons Why Zoe Saldana Is Amazing
Our love for the "Star Trek: Into Darkness" star knows no bounds.
1. Zoe stole our hearts 13 years ago when she starred as the fabulously honest Eva in "Center Stage."
2. Since then, she has become one of Hollywood's leading ladies, starring in box office successes like "Avatar."
3. And most recently, she played the leading lady in "Star Trek."
4. Zoe deserves all of this success and attention, because she's basically killing it right now.
5. She's done a great job at ensuring she always looks fantastic in the constant spotlight.
6. She looks fantastic in heavier fabrics.
7. Or just tight and white.
8. She's even more beautiful when she's bashful about her beauty.
9. She knows how unbelievable she looks in Jason Wu.
10. She can make a crop top look sophisticated.
11. She can rock a Givenchy skirt with just a black top and basic hair-do.
12. She won best dressed at the 2013 Academy Awards.
13. And she can rock it just as well from the back as she can from the front.
14. She knows how to rock a movie premiere.
15. She doesn't immediately kill someone when they step on her gorgeous white train.
16. Again with the crop top!
17. She's flawless.
18. And really confident and comfortable in her own skin.
19. She's a fantastic role model.
"Women are reminded of their age all the time and it's usually by a fricking fat, big-bellied old man with a comb-over and you look at him and you're like, "Really? Give me a break. You just have more money and more power in this situation than I do, but not in my life." - ZS
20. She supports great causes.
21. She looks amazing from any angle.
22. She even makes stretching look adorable.
23. She's, maybe, the only person that can rock a duck face.
24. She's just a normal person, like you and me, and gets tired after a long day.
25. She's a nerd.
"I'm a massive sci-fi fan. When they were prepping me to go on the Star Trek tour, some of the marketing people asked me to say that Star Trek was a great film for women to see. And I said, 'Why would I do that? Aren't they coming anyway?' I honestly thought every girl loved sci-fi. I was raised in a home where we watched 2001, Blade Runner, ET, and my heroes were Ripley and Sarah Connor (from the Alien and Terminator films), and I thought all girls were like that. I mean, are we only meant to read Jane Austen?" - ZS