5. She’s done a great job at ensuring she always looks fantastic in the constant spotlight.
6. She looks fantastic in heavier fabrics.
7. Or just tight and white.
(and we all know this combo doesn’t give one bit!)
8. She’s even more beautiful when she’s bashful about her beauty.
9. She knows how unbelievable she looks in Jason Wu.
10. She can make a crop top look sophisticated.
11. She can rock a Givenchy skirt with just a black top and basic hair-do.
12. She won best dressed at the 2013 Academy Awards.
Like, who are we kidding?
13. And she can rock it just as well from the back as she can from the front.
19. She’s a fantastic role model.
“Women are reminded of their age all the time and it’s usually by a fricking fat, big-bellied old man with a comb-over and you look at him and you’re like, “Really? Give me a break. You just have more money and more power in this situation than I do, but not in my life.” - ZS
20. She supports great causes.
FINCA is a non-profit that works to bring financial stability and jobs to low-income communities.
Light it up BLUE for World Autism Awareness Day! #LIUB - ZS
“I’m a massive sci-fi fan. When they were prepping me to go on the Star Trek tour, some of the marketing people asked me to say that Star Trek was a great film for women to see. And I said, ‘Why would I do that? Aren’t they coming anyway?’ I honestly thought every girl loved sci-fi. I was raised in a home where we watched 2001, Blade Runner, ET, and my heroes were Ripley and Sarah Connor (from the Alien and Terminator films), and I thought all girls were like that. I mean, are we only meant to read Jane Austen?” - ZS
27. She shares great advice.
“Nothing is worth more than laughter. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light.” -Frida Kahlo
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.â€ â€• Marilyn Monroe
I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. ~Author Unknown
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸