1. That time Addison showed up and crushed Meredith and Derek’s bliss.
3. And then there was the time Denny died an hour after he proposed to Izzie.
Poor girl sat on the bathroom floor in that ball gown for days.
6. Oh god… the homemade bomb.
Poor Mer had a feeling something bad was going to happen when she woke up that morning. Should’ve just stayed in bed.
8. And, of course, when Burke left Cristina at the altar.
And Mer had to physically cut her out of her dress with scissors.
9. Remember when Thatcher SLAPPED Meredith?
We all loved Susan, but NOT COOL.
12. Remember Alex’s girlfriend Ava/Rebecca?
She had some issues she needed to work through.
15. And that time Derek had a total breakdown in the woods and took it out on Mer?
It was really sad when that pregnant lady died on his table, but Mer already has a hard time with commitment!
16. Remember when Owen had, like, really bad PTSD?
20. And then the gunman tried to kill Cristina as she tried to save Derek?
THIS WAS SUCH AN INTENSE EPISODE.
23. And then, the plane crash… When Lexie died.
25. Remember when Adele died during Bailey’s wedding and Webber didn’t want to upset Bailey so he and Mer just cried in the corner?
Just make it stop, please. I can’t handle any more.
26. And then there was the time Jackson pulled a little girl from a bus in a storm the second it exploded.
Literally not breathing right now.
- The top Democrat in Washington, Chuck Schumer, says New York City shouldn't pay for Trump's security, he told BuzzFeed News.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- The story of two lesbian Chinese billionaires who got married and became the richest couple alive has gone viral, but it's fake ❌