1. This is the perfect bib because it doubles as a necklace and neck-warmer.
2. Why bother investing in a brooch if it's not neon?
3. Have you ever heard someone say, "That's too many tassles?" Me neither.
4. It's a shame mother nature can't glitterize all leaves like this.
7. Or that the sun isn't this flawless.
8. This is ideal for the Fourth of July.
9. The more jewels, the merrier.
11. Another gorgeous bib necklace.
12. Can you grasp owning 4,000 pieces of jewelry like this?
13. A gorgeous corsage for any occasion.
14. Pearls and stones and gold, oh my!
15. Known as the "Fruit Salad" bracelet. It does look delicious.
16. Stars really should come in every color of the rainbow.
17. This eye doesn't seem evil, not one bit. Actually, it seems quite magical.
18. No jewelry collection is complete without bird pins.
19. Or lobster pins.
20. Also necessary: insects.
22. And of course: swans.
The exhibit will run from June 25, 2013 to January 20, 2014 at New York's Museum of Arts and Design.