1. From 1932–1949, Shirley Temple was cast in 59 movies.
6. You wanted those legendary curls!
And most likely tried to recreate them for Halloween at least once.
7. And you perfected the “Military Man” dance.
8. Eating junk food with her would have been so fun!
9. She had an excellent approach to eating in general.
10. Or singing on the Good Ship about lollipops.
11. Being an accidental stowaway would have been really exciting.
12. And Bright Eyes made you want to travel anywhere on an airplane.
14. Like how to dance up stairs in The Little Colonel.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪