1. From 1932–1949, Shirley Temple was cast in 59 movies.
6. You wanted those legendary curls!
And most likely tried to recreate them for Halloween at least once.
7. And you perfected the “Military Man” dance.
8. Eating junk food with her would have been so fun!
9. She had an excellent approach to eating in general.
10. Or singing on the Good Ship about lollipops.
11. Being an accidental stowaway would have been really exciting.
12. And Bright Eyes made you want to travel anywhere on an airplane.
14. Like how to dance up stairs in The Little Colonel.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.