17 Tips From "Cruel Intentions" To Get You Through Your Teenage Years
In honor of the movie's 15th anniversary on March 5, take comfort in knowing that your adolescence will never be as messed up as Sebastian, Kathryn, Annette, and Cecile's were.
1. You don't have to be perfect all the time.
2. If you need to blackmail someone, make sure to address them by their full name.
3. Remember to stop and think before throwing out a catchphrase.
4. If you want to get your point across, go for the hair pull.
Forget about lunch tables in the cafeteria.
5. Remember that inner beauty is all that counts.
6. "E-mail is for geeks and pedophiles."
7. If you try drugs, someone will write about it in a journal that's passed out to the entire school.
And it goes without saying that carrying cocaine around in your rosary at all times is not the smartest idea.
8. Make sure you don't drink iced teas from Long Island.
9. Don't interrupt someone while they're writing!
10. Despite how hard you try, remember...
11. And most importantly...
12. If you're not sure how to ask someone on a date, this is a great conversation starter.
13. But know that falling in love for the first time is really complicated.
Especially with a guy who is known for only having one motive with girls.
14. And confusing.
15. And sometimes you'll want to lie about how you really feel.
16. But know that if someone stands at the top of an escalator waiting for you, they're probably the "one."
Because this is THE most romantic scene of all time and if someone goes to all the trouble to recreate it for you, then you're really lucky.