15 Matzoh-Free Recipes For Passover
Matzoh may be kosher for Passover, but that doesn't mean it tastes good. (Think cardboard.) Here are a few alternatives.
1. Baked Potato with Ricotta and Tomatoes
2. Passover Granola
3. Eggplant Roll-ups
4. Coconut Pavlovas with Tropical Fruit
5. Vinegar Coleslaw
6. Lavender-Earl Grey Flourless Chocolate Cake
7. Creamy Cucumber Gazpacho
8. Mini Crustless Quiche with Asparagus and Oven Dried Tomatoes
9. Lemon Rosemary Roast Chicken & Potatoes
10. Frisee and Wild Mushroom Salad with Poached Egg
11. Vegetable Tian
12. Slow Roasted Salmon with Tarragon and Citrus
13. Beef Brisket with Lemon Oregano Sauce
14. Quinoa and Asparagus Salad with Mimosa Vinaigrette
15. Braised Lamb with Roasted Squash and Onion Sauce
And of course, every dish needs corn-syrup free ketchup.
Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardi Jews follow different dietary rules during Passover. Please adjust ingredients based on your restrictions.