1. You've definitely cancelled plans because they interfered with your favorite show.
2. Or because you were in the middle of binge-watching a show.
3. Some nights you spend a solid three hours in front of the TV.
4. And you're basically useless when a new season of your favorite show starts streaming.
5. You go into full-on crisis mode when two of your favorite shows air at the same time.
6. And it seems like every year you wind up with twice as many shows to watch.
7. You feel personally responsible for making sure your favorite new show doesn't get cancelled.
8. You complain that you have no free time, when in reality you spend most of it watching TV.
9. You feel accomplished when you're up to date with all of your shows.
10. But sometimes you're so behind you just have to give up.
11. Being the only one of your friends caught up on a show is actually the worst.
12. And you don't bother trying to binge-watch something with other people because you know you'll finish it faster than them anyways.
13. There are times you get the feeling you want to watch something new, but don't know what you're in the mood for.
14. So you end up just putting on a show you've already seen.
15. You've definitely cried over TV shows more than you have over your own life.
16. And lost countless hours of sleep.
17. Waiting for a new season can feel like an eternity.
18. But nothing brings you more joy than hearing the opening credits again.
19. Because if there's one thing you know for sure...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!