1. First of all it's feminist AF.
2. And super empowering.
3. It shows women taking ownership of their bodies.
4. Who are confident in who they are...
5. And unapologetically go after what they want.
6. It features a queer relationship between two women of color.
7. And shows what supportive friends actually look like.
8. It also tackles topics that would generally be considered taboo, like the gender pay gap.
9. And the female orgasm.
10. It features a badass woman in power who is confident and strong without being portrayed as cruel.
11. Oh, and the men on the show are actually supportive.
13. But most importantly, it demonstrates how much better the world is when women build each other up instead of tear each other down.
14. The Bold Type airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on Freeform
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!