Put that phone down, you can just make your own lo mein instead of ordering take-out!
Here's what you will need:
* 4 servings of egg noodles
* 3 Tbsp. of hoisin sauce
* 1/4 cup of chicken broth
* 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce
* 2 tsp of sesame oil
* 1 tsp of cornstarch
* 1 Tbsp. of vegetable oil
* 1 Tbsp. of ginger
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1/2 medium onion, sliced
* 1/2 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
* 1/2 cup of carrots, sliced
* 1/2 cup of sugar snap peas, halved
* 1 pound of chicken breast, sliced
* Chopped scallions for garnish
Mix sauces, set aside.
Heat oil over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic cloves, stir until fragrant. Add chicken, cook until no longer pink (3 to 4 minutes). Add onions, mushrooms, carrots and sugar snap peas. Stir fry until vegetables are tender. Add the cooked egg noodles. Toss in sauce and cook for another three minutes.
Garnish with scallions and call it a night in!