- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. of finely chopped rosemary
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. of orange zest
- 2 Tbsp. of whole milk
- Melted chocolate
- Sugar orange twist for garnish
- Rosemary leaves for garnish
Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl, then set aside. Mix together wet ingredients. Slowly add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients until you have a consistent batter.
Oil your mini muffin tin. Spoon enough batter so it’s 1/2 way to the top. Bake at 350°F/175°C for eight to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let it cool to room temp.
Dip each mini olive oil cake in melted chocolate, top with a sugar orange twist and a few rosemary leaves. Let the chocolate set, then enjoy!