5. Behold, the fifth floor… where the Super Power program allegedly takes place. (Supposedly this program can revive the dead?)
(Unsure if this arrow is pointing to the correct floor.)
6. Is that an exercise track on the sixth floor? Are Scientologists encouraged to run until they’re enlightened? Or pass out? Not sure, really.
Is this even the sixth floor? No clue.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court next week.
- Lyft has started testing a shuttle service in San Francisco and Chicago.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.