1. First of all, his character is supposed to casually lean against the desk. So NATURALLY, he changes it to a light hop and scoot.
2. And because that’s not dramatic enough, it then becomes a solid bounce.
3. Then just a full-blown jump onto straight steel.
4. He literally might’ve of just squished his balls during this take.
5. And this one is so loud that he actually starts to laugh.
8. Watch the whole video here!
The clip starts at 5:25.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝