1. It starts with this simple kick (he’s on the right).
2. That transitions quickly to a wiener pat.
3. Then goes straight into a stand and roll.
4. Which prepares him for a body slide.
5. That helps him do this chin punch thing.
6. That turns into a smooth side step.
7. Which leads to some sort of fish stomp.
8. Which goes directly into an egyptian march.
9. Which moves into another egyptian march.
10. That starts this touchy shoulder shuffle.
11. Which creates this necessary hand ripple.
12. That launches this intense seismic squat.
13. Which rolls into a mild worm.
14. Then FINALLY finishes with this inverse flop.
15. That was intense, you guys.
16. Watch the whole magnificent production here!
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.