7. The “Hold Up, Wait a Minute”
When to use: If you’ve just given the wrong answer in front of a large group of people or realized the question was actually rhetorical, you’re definitely making this face right now. Just let the heavy weight of your shame sink in. Could also be used if you’ve accidentally crossed the line of insults in an argument.
10. The “I’ll Be Here All Night or at Least Till 9:30”
When to use: If you’re incredibly late to a wild party and you want to blend in upon arrival, this should be your first choice. Party goers will be so overwhelmed by the amount of energy your body’s giving off, they’ll have no choice but to excuse your tardiness.
46. The “What? What Are You Saying?”
When to use: If you stumble upon someone who is speaking another language, this face can help communicate your confusion. Also fine to use if you’re sitting next to a loud whisperer and you no longer feel comfortable partaking in that very short-lived conversation.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱