7. The “Hold Up, Wait a Minute”
When to use: If you’ve just given the wrong answer in front of a large group of people or realized the question was actually rhetorical, you’re definitely making this face right now. Just let the heavy weight of your shame sink in. Could also be used if you’ve accidentally crossed the line of insults in an argument.
10. The “I’ll Be Here All Night or at Least Till 9:30”
When to use: If you’re incredibly late to a wild party and you want to blend in upon arrival, this should be your first choice. Party goers will be so overwhelmed by the amount of energy your body’s giving off, they’ll have no choice but to excuse your tardiness.
46. The “What? What Are You Saying?”
When to use: If you stumble upon someone who is speaking another language, this face can help communicate your confusion. Also fine to use if you’re sitting next to a loud whisperer and you no longer feel comfortable partaking in that very short-lived conversation.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago today, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.