1. Everything about Kacey Musgraves’ dazzling performance was phenomenal. Light-up boots, hello.
2. Lang Lang’s incredible fire display had us sweating up a storm.
3. The set during Pharrell, Daft Punk, and Stevie Wonder’s concert made us wish our house was lined with neon lights.
4. I mean, look at this thing.
5. The smoke during the Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar show looked like a movie scene.
6. But, way better.
7. It will be hard to forget the performance* in front of this insanely beautiful backdrop.
*Lindsey Buckingham, Trent Reznor, Dave Grohl, Joshua Homme, Ilan Rubin, and Robin Fink collaborated during this show.
8. You couldn’t help but stare during Lorde’s dark and mysterious production of “Royals.”
9. There are no words needed for this photo of Beyoncé’s showstopping theatrics.
10. Or, this photo, for that matter.
11. Pink’s aerial performance was mesmerizing to say the least.
12. Look at the hands.
13. If you thought the light show during Metallica was intense, just wait.
14. Say wha? You know someone got blinded by these beautiful laser beams.
15. Is this an album cover in the making?
16. Katy Perry’s set looked like something straight out of Snow White & The Huntsman.
17. Except with a stripper’s pole, obviously.
18. No blurred lines for Robin Thicke last night! Just a few colorful lightbulbs.
19. Finally, the room looked absolutely spectacular during Macklemore’s* performance.
*Can’t forget Madonna, Ryan Lewis, and Mary Lambert!
- "I'm that guy that pollers missed:" Trump bros are coming out of the shadows after finding their "safe space."
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿